Wc3 tft screenshot issue

BlightWarden

Reaction score
Hope this is the right location for this question, if not I am sorry.

When I take a screenshot of wc3 either in game or in WE and then try and view it through my paint program it says its I no longer have access to the premium features of my jasc paint shop photo album 5 and that I need to purchase the premium package.

Now I can view all my other gaming screenshots from starcraft, dawn of war, guildwars, fiesta and more. But for some reason wc3 screens are a no go.
My cash reserve is tapped out, my money goes towards bills and I can't afford to purchase a premium anything. I can't afford to spend money on hobbies.

So is there a safe-free program I can download to view my wc3 screenshots that won't replace my old jasc paint program? Or if it does replace it, will it still open and view all my other screenshots? Also a easy to use program is needed as I am in no way a computer literate user.

Thanks for any and all replies.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
You just need to have a program to view .tga files... google one, there's a lot of freeware out there. Seems like Paint would work.

FelSheep

Reaction score
Paint doesn't open Truevision Targa Images. I recommend using IrfanView instead (it's Windows-only, however).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.