Environment Weather Channel Founder: Global Warming ‘Greatest Scam in History’

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
Well Climate changed caused by Global Warming is the same is Climate change isn't it? Meaning it gets hotter/Colder than usual because of Global Warming, therefor decreasing/increasing the temperature enough to kill people.

Well in short G.W. is a climate change. A simple as you can get; it is a change in climate. The point I think were many scientist disagree is what is causing the change and whether or not it is anything new to earths history.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Hmm... Are the higher/lower than Average temperatures normal too? Or could they be caused by Global Warming

(Supposing the Global Warming is caused by mankind, and not a natural cycle of the Earth)

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
What happens when our magnetic field switches?

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/09/0927_040927_field_flip.html

What causes that? We do not have enough historical data on temperatures to model like they are doing in these reports they are creating. Plus they are finding tons of bugs in there models. I am not saying that we should not research this but we do not have enough data and research to support these claims being made.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Well Global Warming Exist or not...
I'm still an environmentalists :p
I still say we have to clean up your act it may cost money but it will help you

you may say: Well thats stupid it we would just be wasting money
But really would you be saving any more money if you had to pay 10 dollars or more a gallon?
When some Japanese scientist has made a car that runs on compressed air?

Air is cheaper then Oil XD

Environmentalism FTW!

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
...words...because the group majority will become less as more people develop that standing on issues. "Someone else will do it" is absolutely no excuse not to do the better thing.

Agreed. Why give strength to an already unbalanced view, especially if it is wrong. Don't fear to do right even if you are a minority or risk embarrassment standing against ignorant masses. How else will you prevail, by giving up hope every time you are outnumbered to do right?

Everyone makes the difference.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Switching from Oil will kill the US economy. At least on my side of the world. I firmly believe we do not even need oil to run our machines but our economy depends on it so much that we could not even quit it if we wanted to - or had to. Not in less than a hundred years.

Not unless you vote someone like Ron Paul President of the USA :)

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Environmentalists United XD
Form of a giant talking tree!

Actually it would actually benefit our economy it would hurt Saudi Arabia economics which there not really thrilled about but
Really people say I sound like a Democrat because I want change which I am not... I am the 3rd party Go independents :p
Independents - Give in to trees or they will eat your head

but really I don't like oil because by the time i get a car I won't even want to drive it how gas is going to cost

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
Well Global Warming Exist or not...
I'm still an environmentalists :p
I still say we have to clean up your act it may cost money but it will help you

Agreed.

>...When some Japanese scientist has made a car that runs on compressed air?

What happens when our magnetic field switches?

That reminds me...you can build a car that runs on magnetism as well, or one that runs off vegetable oil, or a million other things. This technology has been available to us for years. What has not, is the mass production of it by any retailer.

The issue is that your technology will be suppressed/bought out/destroyed as will you if you don't give. Its all about control, as is the issue of Global Warming.

All the same, environmentalism FTW! Why not, it is our home.:D

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Switching from Oil will kill the US economy. At least on my side of the world. I firmly believe we do not even need oil to run our machines but our economy depends on it so much that we could not even quit it if we wanted to - or had to. Not in less than a hundred years.

Not unless you vote someone like Ron Paul President of the USA :)
So....
"Oil, America's Crack!"

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Come to the Green Side...
we have seals
baby_seal_1024.thumbnail.jpg

Oil Americas Crack... XD
I thought Crack was americas crack but i guess i was wrong

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
You can't say its a myth.
Its a hypothesis.
It hasn't been proven or dis-proven.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.