Weird problem with comp

1337Elite

Reaction score
Yesterday, or the day before or something, my msn didn't want to connect. Well, I thought, this will be over in a few mins. I tested, didn't work, I've tried every day since, haven't worked. I've tried the same thing with trillian(multi im program). Another thing that I noticed was that my gmail notifier couldn't connect either, but it did give a real reason for why it wouldn't: "The server's certificate is invalid".

When I browse whatever websites I get the "certificate not valid" etc, a lot of those certificate errors. The actions I've taken so far are: full system scan with latest F-secure, Ad-Aware scan, checked my task manager for malicious programs. I've found nothing... Nothing at all.

I'm totally out of ideas of what this may be caused by.You guys got any? :eek:

Edit: Got gaim/pidgin to work. However, MSN, miranda nor trillian won't work for some reason.

Rad

Reaction score
Do you have any firewalls installed/active? Must be something wrong with your connection

1337Elite

Reaction score
Nopes, had nothing to do with my connection being screwed up, was my bios date that was still on 2007. The changed date made the certificates useless. Sad that I reinstalled windows, in the hopes that it would fix it. ^^ Works now anyhow.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.