<>Welcome back Senkin<>

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Hey welcome bac
lol this was a funny post, just a bunch of people saying welcom bac. o well :shades:

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Hehe Welcome Back Lies Lies That Not The Reson U Left..is It Senkin

0cossin77

Yes, I am awesome.
Reaction score
sqrage said:
Hehe Welcome Back Lies Lies That Not The Reson U Left..is It Senkin

What? Senkin ia back, its kinda in the title and he did make a post earlier.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Technically technically Senkin, you came here in April. Since March 27 is 3 days before April.

OK...I'll shutup now, I'm arguing for the sake of arguing....

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
Lets count it up for you Silverhawk..

January, February, March,^^ April, May, June, July, August, September, October, December, and back!

The ^^ is when Senkins joined... between March and April... 3 days b4 April so "Technically" he joined in April :p

Sargon

Reaction score
Krakka said:

January, February, March,^^ April, May, June, July, August, September, October, December, and back!

The ^^ is when Senkins joined... between March and April... 3 days b4 April so "Technically" he joined in April :p

What? No! March 28 is part of March! What are you people smoking?

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Sargon said:
What? No! March 28 is part of March! What are you people smoking?

I'm with Sargon. MARCH 27th is part of March. Seems obvious to me... :)

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
CAN"T U READ@!!!!!()!&(#@!*()(!)@)#*@) this is not a curse... just some random hits with shift and the numbers :D

I said "technically":p

Sargon

Reaction score
Krakka said:
CAN"T U READ@!!!!!()!&(#@!*()(!)@)#*@) this is not a curse... just some random hits with shift and the numbers :D

I said "technically":p

That's not what technically means. And technically in quotation marks when they're used like that means not technically, not "isn't correct."

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
If you round it up, the end of March is SORTA April. If he joined in March, you assume the BEGINNING of March, and that means he joined 3 months ago. But if you think reasonably, he joined TWO since he joined right at the beginning of April.

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
Krakka said:

hehe, it's so funny when they get it wrong when they trying to prove others wrong :p (you missed out November!)

P.S Welcome back Senkin, your tutorial has helped me more than I can explain

Sargon

Reaction score
XXconanXXX said:
If you round it up, the end of March is SORTA April. If he joined in March, you assume the BEGINNING of March, and that means he joined 3 months ago. But if you think reasonably, he joined TWO since he joined right at the beginning of April.

No. Sorta April isn't April, it's jsut close to April. Also, I don't assume the beginning of March at all. In any rate, he joined about THREE and a third months ago, since it's three months from March 27 to June 27. The third comes from the 10 days since June 27. On July 27, it'll be four months ago.

Don't even try to argue pointless, nitpicky arguments with me :p

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Ok, I think that's enough of that. Please don't post here unless you plan on saying welcome back to Senkin.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
NoxMortus said:
hehe, it's so funny when they get it wrong when they trying to prove others wrong :p (you missed out November!)

P.S Welcome back Senkin, your tutorial has helped me more than I can explain

my bad :eek: (i feel so ashamed of myself) :eek: :(

WELCOME BACK SENKINS (again) :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.