What day are you on?

shazam ham

Reaction score
So I have this game I've been working on for a few months. Its pretty much done but there is one more thing I want to put into it. I want something that tells you what day you are on. Like a scoreboard or something like that. Like when youre on day 3 it will say:
| |
| |
| |
---------------------

Ha I hope I explained it right. Thanks for the help.

ZakkWylde-

Reaction score
This doesn't seem too complicated. Just store a variable for each player [I would suggest an [ljass]integer array whichDay[/ljass]] (assuming players can be on different days--if not, just use one variable).
When an event occurs that should change the day for that player, change the value of the integer for that player, and then update the leaderboard to display [ljass]S2I(whichDay[<player>])[/ljass].

I assume your problem is not with the actual leaderboard? If it is, I can be more specific with the commands.

Depending on what makes the day value change for a player, this may become more difficult/involved (but not impossible).
Let me know.

EDIT: In fact, just recently I made a time system for a leaderboard, which displays the time elapsed in the game (or time elapsed from the point you want...) in the format 00:00:00 (hours:minutes:seconds), so even if you want the day to change based on time elapsed, this is still definitely doable.

shazam ham

Reaction score
Nice, ya that is actually what I was trying to do. They are all on the same day and advance at the same time. I had a eplapsed time of 0.01 to create the leader which I had named day. I just dont know how to add the days. When the game starts you are automatically on day 1. When game time is 6.00am (or when the sun comes up) I wan it to say game 2, and so on for he other days. I just don' know how to do ha. More specific would be awesome! Thankee

shazam ham

Reaction score
Nice, I have wanted a leaderboard.
This is what I have trigger wise.
StartDayBoard
Events
Time - Elapsed game time is 0.01 seconds
Conditions
Actions
Leaderboard - Create a leaderboard for Player Group - Player 1 (Red) titled Day

A rectangle with the word "Day" pops up.
After that, all I have is this.
UpADay
Events
Game - The in-game time of day becomes Equal to 6.00
Conditions
Actions
I'm not havent been able to figure out what to do next.
My apoligees for double posting. I wasn't able to see my last post :\

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.