What Faction is Harder to level?

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Alliance or Horde?

I have an easier time leveling horde characters, but im an alliance player. I know nothing of the horde quests, except the alliance i know em all but horde is just easier to level...

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Horde does more DPS, while Alliance has more Int, and can last longer. That makes the horde faster to level.

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
DDRtists said:
Horde does more DPS, while Alliance has more Int, and can last longer. That makes the horde faster to level.

Has more DPS, has more INT? lol, im not even gonna bother owning you on that one :D

Banlord, there is no indefinite answer, but i have had ALOT of people say the alliance is more interesting to level, because of the scenery and quests, where as the horde are in the same exact place for 10 levels.

P

Penguinlv7

Well for me it was Horde, I got a shaman, AND a druid to level 18 and 15... both in a week :D But I mainly play on Alliance, only made horde for a friend... :banghead:

magnemann

Reaction score
There is no Answer to this... they all lvl up at same speed If you play enough on them, The main difference are quest areas, Atlhough at about 20+ or something, Alliance and horde will be able to quest in the same territories, for example Stonetalon mountains, Ashenvale... etc. Not all, but some.

Edit: horde ftw

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.