What kind of Hero are YOU?!

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
If you were a Warcraft hero, what kind of Hero would you be? What race? Dwarf, Elf, maybe even something of a lesser power, like Satyr? What would your theme be? Would you be the powerful tank Hero who can smash boulders with your head, or the sneaky Hero that slips in and out of the shadow plane?

Make up themes and abilities if you want :) They don't have to be Blizzard heroes at all! ;)

Have fun with this! :D

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
i would be a shadow druid... a Night Elf who uses his nature magic to call down strorms and to slide thogh forest and water without making a sound

Hero Name: Shadow Druid

Proper Name: Bem'agal NIghtshade

Proper Name Pronaction: Bem-a-gal Nightshade

Proper Name Origion: Posionus plants from the gensus Solanum

Abiltys:

Shadow Strom: Bem'agal is werthed with vines of shadow
wind walk but can attck while hidden

Darkness Leaf: A strom of leaves of night fall upon enemys

Hemlock Dart: Bem'agal thowers a shapered piece of at
a enemy killing them instantly

Circlet of Nettle: Bem'agal wheres a bracnh of nettle opon his
head and enemys that strike him are incapstied
and hurt

Ulitimet Abilty:
Rain of the Dark Tree: Bem'agal uses all his power to rip
open a hole into the realm of
Yagdrissal the shadow tree (norse
mythology is very cool read it
yes Yagdrissal is supposed to be
the world tree in norse mythology
to bad) the tree comes froth and
sets Bem'agal in its branchs and goes
to destroy all that would harm the
woods and the night while Yagdrissal
hunts below Elune blesses Bem'agal
for his help to the the woods and
night

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Sol'ta hands down.

He can burn the hell out of people and blow crap up.

Either that or the secret hero in AWA. (You know who I'mt alking about Alex)

He pwns.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Hero Name: Disruptor Of Nature

Proper Name: Roku

Abiltys:

Nuke: Takes all the life out of an area thus killing everyone in it.

Disruption Of Nature: Creates a volcanoe, ice and fire rain from the sky and stars fall in an area. (mix of Blizzard, reign of fire, volcanoe and star fall)

SubSpace Bash: The Disruptor Of Nature rips a hole in time and teleports around smashing enemies on their heads and stunning them for some time.

Mind Mash: Takes control of all enemys in an area around the Disruptor Of Nature and forces them to attack eatch other.

Ultamint: Summons the Burning Legion to anaialate all ememies in a mass area (doable :) )

~:D

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
PEASNET CAPRTIN lol

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Cres said:
rofl hes still secret?
i would be a blood mage i guess

Krakka said:
I'd be a demon hunter
"I see...........Absolutely nothing"

MasterOfABCs said:
Footman Captian, no Question!

PB_and_J said:
PEASNET CAPRTIN lol

OOK, first off, ya missed the point :D

If you pick a hero that Blizzard made, at least explain WHY you'd be that hero...

If you make one up, you're supposed to EXPLAIN it :rolleyes:

U

UnholyAngel

Name: Nathaniel
Proper Name: Spell bender

abilities:

spell negation: negates any negative spell casted on me(can be targeted, jus reduces damage to 0 and negates/debuffs all effects)

Feedback basic feedback

Spell split: any spell casted on me has 1/2 of its effects(damage and buffs.effects are halved and put on them)

Force fire: I force an oppenent to cast spell(s) on me!ha ha DIE :)

Ultimate!!!
Spell bend: I stop a spell from hitting me,i double its power/buffs/effects, and send it right back at the caster :)

As you can see, my style show total aniahlation to any caster that gets near me. i want to kill casters, they are annoying. plus i can literally sort of use every spell!

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Lvl 10 DH. Prolly the most powerful hero in WC. Took down my 2 lvl 8 hero's AND 5 riflemen. I was like:

WTFOMGBBQ!!! HaXXoRzZ!!!! n00blet haXXinGG is teH suXOrZZZ!!!

He also has the funniest things to say.

"I see.......absolutely nothing."
"Darkness called......as soon as I picked up the phone, he hung up. I called him back but he wouldn't answer. He was probably taking a shower...."

Rofl, it would be cool for the blood mage to go:

"Where the hell is that magic in the air?"

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I posted in here a long time ago so i'll redue my guy.

Raznu
Bringer of the Light

Ablilities:

1. Beam of Holy Light
A beam of light shins down in the targeted area damaging all enemies within and healing all allies within.

2. Rays of Hope
If an ally dies near you, they have a chance to come back to life.

3. Gods Hand
Has a chance to turn a targeted unit to your side

4. Power of Holy
Heals all units in range of the caster

Ultimate: Death Barrier
Pauses all enemy units within the targeted area and damages them, while healing the caster.

E

EzStevie2k2

Hero Name: Anti-Mage

Proper Name: Magina

My Description: I was born with an unusualy relationship with to mana, I can see and manipulate mana in its purest form. The Scourges tainting of Hyjal and the World Tree damages the very fabric of magic woven into this world, and I will sacrafice myself to preserve the balance of nature.

P.S: Why i would be a hero like this is because i have many hatreds against the foolish intellegent caster heroes. So i will eliminate them by taking away there mana and using it against them.

Abilities: Mana Break, Blink, Spell Shield, Mana Void

Mana Break - Each attack dissipates mana based on spell level.

Level 1 - Burns 16 mana and deals 10 damage.
Level 2 - Burns 32 mana and deals 19 damage.
Level 3 - Burns 48 mana and deals 29 damage.
Level 4 - Burns 64 mana and deals 38 damage.
Orb Effect

Blink - Short istance teleportation that allows one to move in and out of combat. Costs 60 mana

Level 1 - 12 second cooldown.
Level 2 - 9 second cooldown.
Level 3 - 7 second cooldown.
Level 4 - 5 second cooldown.

Spell Shield - I channel a powerful warding magic, damping the negative effects of spells.

Level 1 - Reduces magic damage by 10%
Level 2 - Reduces magic damage by 20%
Level 3 - Reduces magic damage by 30%
Level 4 - Reduces magic damage by 40%

Mana Void - Creates a powerful void in an enemy unit causd by a lack of mana. For each mana point missing, the unit takes more damage.

Level 1 - .6 damage per mana point missing.
Level 2 - .85 damage per mana point missing.
Level 3 - 1.1 damage per mana point missing.

Mana Cost: 175/225/275
Cooldown: 120

Magina - Anti-Mage
Range: 100 | | Move Speed: 320 | Primary: Agility
Str: 16 + 1.9 | Agility: 22 + 2.8 | Int: 15 + 1.5 |
Damage: 46 - 50 | HP: 454 | Mana: 195 |
HP Regen: 0.73 | Mana Regen: 0.61 |
Attack Speed: 1.13 [+ 22% IAS] | Armor: 2.1 |

Hope you like what hero i am :)

Z

Zero R.

You could have just said 'that hero in DotA that has a funny name'.

Me? Blademaster. Or a custom hero with Windwalk, Thunderclap, Shockwave, Crit Strike, and Avatar. Windwalk gives good damage in Lv. 3, and then Thunderclap+Shockwave = Wootness.

Then there's Avatar. :D

H

hey its X

ma hero

Warpriest.
A hero of my own design, (no, not like a paladin :nuts: )

Race: Undead
Origin: from the twisted nether, a dread lord council had met secretly without sylvannas' knowledge. They decided to get an upper hand on the alliance, by training an elite chosen undead. They had allowed them to use forbidden magic, including the most deadly, blood magic.

Abilities:
Blood Crave: mana cost: 50 recharge:10 seconds
draws a medium ammount of blood from a target healing 45hp.

Bolt of Reversal: summons a bolt of death energy at a target, dispelling all buffs, and transfering only the positive buffs to the priest.

"I fear nothing!": Shout. increases ranged and melee attacks of all units and heroes in an area.

Suffering: Causes the target to suffer, slowing the targets movement by 75%, and causing 10 damage a second.

Ultimate: Swirl of blood:
creates a tornado, taking a large amount of blood from the victims. 200 damage per target.

this hero will be featured in my map: night of the green flame. :D

R

Rikkator

I would be drunk in some tavern, no time for heroic deeds when you are battling a keg of mead.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
I would be something annoying and ugly.

Cornlord

Propername: Lobotomized bastard.

Intelligence based hero.

Race:Unknown

Abilities:

-Lag-
Causes massive lag, gives a small chance to disconnect.

Level 1: Spams 100 words.
Level 2: Spams 200 words.
Level 3: Spams 300 words.

-Annoying Thing-
Summons Cornfaces most loyal servant, the annoying thing, also called Crazy Frog.

Level 1: 50 hp 1-2 damage 0.50 attack speed Gives a 20% chance to annoy the enemy (Stunning him)
Level 2: 100 hp 1-2 damage 0.50 attack speed Gives a 40% chance to annoy the enemy.
Level 3: 150 hp 1-2 damage 0.50 attack speed Gives a 60% chance to annoy the enemy.

-Fart-
Nukes an area with farts dealing massive damage.

Level 1: 500 farts, 0.5 damage per fart.
Level 2: 500 farts, 1 damage per fart.
Level 3: 500 farts, 2 damage per fart.

-This hero sucks-
This hero is useless.

Gives a 50% chance to repick the hero, 20% chance to kill the hero, and 30% chance to do nothing.

This hero is 120% serious.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.