What makes it a Town Hall?

BebopJelli

Reaction score
What must i change to classify a building to be a "Town Hall" so as to not get the, "You will be revealed to your opponents until you build a (insert races town hall here)" message. I am trying to make custom races that human players get, but computer players do not. I have basicaly copied and pasted each races town hall and then changed just about everything except the Stats-Unit Classifacation: Town Hall, etc. I've also gone to game play constants to change Gameplay Constants Techtree Dependency Equivalents -Tier X Hall and added everyone of my new structures.

Is this hardcoded? Am i limited to only changing the existing town halls? Please help.

BebopJelli

Reaction score
Didn't work, im still getting the no town hall message. Any other ideas?

On a side note, im having troubles limiting new custom heroes to only 1 of a type per player, thought it may be connected somehow to the town hall issue though.

Edit: Sorry, i was still looking in gameplay constants when i tried again. It worked though, thank you very much acehart.

Zedzy

ℑΣÐℑΨ
Reaction score
To have only one hero per hero-type you add your hero to:

Techtree - Dependency Equivalents - Hero

I believe that would solve your problem with having only 1 of a type of hero per player. Not to sure about your town hall problem though. Good luck.

BebopJelli

Reaction score
I've gotten my town hall issue resolved thanks to acehart, and using the method solved my hero problem as well, thanks everyone.

Abou

Reaction score
Find the original Town Hall, and add yours in "techtree - dependency equivalents".

Doing that makes the cost of the next upgrade of the town Hall to 0. How can it be fixed?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.