What tutorials would you want?

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Im open to anything as long as it can be done with GUI or easy JASS. My question is what tutorials would you want that haven't been made. If you can give me one you will get +rep :thup: (sorry if this is the wrong section)

CaptDeath

Reaction score
---offtopic---
why not work on your map >.<
---ontopic---
all the easy ones have been taken lol hmm let me think
oh idk if there is one but how to make a working clock thats converted into a string every second would be nice lol

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
lol there is already the DotA clock up and +rep

offtopic: I don't work on my maps on weekdays :D

anything else you guys can come up with :p

Mac Dre

Reaction score
Make a Key guide

A guide that shows how to open a gate with a key, if you die with a key it will be dropped and add in a key ring to guide to it to, thatd be nice

CaptDeath

Reaction score
idk how to make basic triggers but a collection of them i started to make video tuts i wwas gunna submit the index but thats something you can do cause i didnt have the longing to
just thought i lost the txt cause i restarted my comp and the vids i lost an hour of my life not evening habveing that much fun :(
like theres +200 threads about how do i creep respawn that was one i had a hard time making cause i had a 8192 variable point array i destroyed them periodically just to fast but if you had a full game of mob framing well you would have less respawn :( but yeah just do commenly requested triggs and each step by step action by action imo thats the best way

CaptDeath

Reaction score
hey i uploaded a vid on how to set forces i didnt go to much depth but it could help if you want it just reply to the thread or pm me and ill send you a link

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
Make a tutorial explaining about trees, units and balancing map issues etc, and making simple spells in GUI though I don't need it.

Kahiera

Reaction score
is it possible to make a gold/silver/copper system like world of warcraft? 100 copper(food) = 1 silver(wood), 100 silver = 1 gold(gold)?

lindenkron

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Ye, as mentioned above;

Could be of some use showing people how to make customized spells in GUI. Using dummy units and how to make the different possitionings "offset" etc. It can be abit hard to get around if you're new at "making" customized spells.

Atleast I could use a tut that explained some of these things ;)

12sea21

Reaction score
you click the
reputation.gif
thing

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Gimme tutorial on how to make a roll system, i want to know how can i get the biggest integer that it is rolled so i can give an item to some units

12sea21

Reaction score
oops.. lol... didnt read what you posted above me... haha.. i gave you the wrong answer... which was not needed.. :(

Magoiche

Reaction score
A how to make the Storm(From dota) spell Eletrical Rave(I think this si the name).
The one that increase attack speed.
=]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.