What's "Increment"?

BarzahdX

Reaction score
I'm making a bouncing ability for my hero, now as I haven't tested it yet--I noticed the "Data" doesn't increase with level, only the cosmetic things do. Now as that is irrelevent, I did notice, there is "Data - Effect 1 - Attack Target Count Bonus - Base: 1"(which I presume is how much hero max target's get increased by upon the leveling of the upgrade.) However, below that is "Data - Effect 1 - Attack Target Count Bonus - Increment: 0", what does "Increment" mean, and does it have any relevence to leveling the ability?

Sorry for my statement being so long and drawn out to actually get to the real question.

BarzahdX

Reaction score
That would be the Upgrade Moon Glaive. I suppose I forgot to mention that--although it shouldn't matter.

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
in·cre·ment

1. something added or gained; addition; increase.
2. profit; gain.
3. the act or process of increasing; growth.
4. an amount by which something increases or grows: a weekly increment of $25 in salary.
5. one of a series of regular additions: You may make deposits in increments of $500.
6. Mathematics.
a. the difference between two values of a variable; a change, positive, negative, or zero, in an independent variable.
b. the increase of a function due to an increase in the independent variable.

brought to you by dictionary.com

BarzahdX

Reaction score

I know what an increment IS, but what does it do--what role does it play--in the world editor?

Hildagarn

Reaction score
Increment means how much more each level
Data- level 1- Increase 1
Data- level 1 increment- Incrrease 1 additional

dead-manakin

Reaction score
i dont get how to make them work together so like if i just made a vareaible then i wanted to make a hero revival system or a evolution system then how do i get to the code to make them work together to make a working and fuctional trigger for reviving a slain hero in a rpg. :confused: :confused: :banghead:

srry it took a bit

dead-manakin

Reaction score
i dont get how to make them work together so like if i just made a vareaible then i wanted to make a hero revival system or a evolution system then how do i get to the code to make them work together to make a working and fuctional trigger for reviving a slain hero in a rpg. :confused: :confused: :banghead:

srry it took a bit

also i never found out how to get my screen that sed code:
loop this
incrament that

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

ThePlague

Reaction score
for upgrades
base is the increase for the first level of the upgrade
increment is the increase for every other level

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.