Whelp, Blizz has gone too far.

Lord_Kakashi

The Wabbits are attacking
Reaction score
husky_003 said:
I don't mean to burst ya bubble Kevin, but since you've come here all you've done is Bitch and Moan about Blizzard. It's a frickin computer game for fucks sake, I really do not see why you'd Sue someone over a Computer Game.

If you don't like what is happening, quit. Pure and simple; Quit the game.

Sorry, just all this complaining has started to get on my nerves. If you wanna find people that agree with ya, you'll most likely find them on the Official boards.

i dont think he is doing it because hes been banned but rather that he feels personally "attacked" by a blizzard employee..

and no you cant claim this is rational, but since when did feeling become rational?

Lord_Kakashi

The Wabbits are attacking
Reaction score
DDRtists said:
This topic was like 3 months old, and you bumped it

well a trail can last for 6 months or something like that so i guess its still relevant?

nah ok, i'll check the date next time b4 posting :)

K

Kevin

Lord_Kakashi said:
i dont think he is doing it because hes been banned but rather that he feels personally "attacked" by a blizzard employee..

and no you cant claim this is rational, but since when did feeling become rational?

Since you bumped it I might as well answer.

Basically it was a CM who's been screwing with me in personal emails and other crap.

Found out from a couple of lawyers lawyer though that since it's connected with a paying account what the CM did (without violation of Code of Conduct on my behalf) is corporate harassment and a violation of colorado contract law. If the messageboard didn't require a paying account and wasn't the only place offering special aspects of account use (such as recruiting for guild, offering feedback/concerns/bug reports for in game issues) they could do whatever they want. Unfortunately the messageboard is being used for other account related issues so blizz kinda stepped in it (especially considering I was banned for calling the draenei smurfs, I mean, get real blizz. If you didn't want them to be called smurfs you shouldn't have painted them pastel blue and had them running from an evil wizard).

Finished filing a complaint against blizzard last month, at the very least it'll give VU in France a legal headache.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry if I'm being newb but... What's a CM ?

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
So are you actually gonna sue?
From the ound of it, I hope you win. The warden sounds like a BS program. And the employee. He was probably dumped and took it out on you. And ince you're one of the few people who KNOWS how to fight back, and isn't to lazy to do so, he got mad and kept harrassing you. There is a freedom of speech. And the boards should have opinional posts. They have no right to remove them. Blizzards just running out of ideas.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.