Where is the Entangled Gold Mine?

KiwiClint

Reaction score
I'm sure this is a very stupid question, but I can't find the entangled gold mine in the editor. I found the haunted gold mine, which is under undead buildings, but there doesn't appear to be an entangled gold mine under night elf buildings. Am I missing something really obvious...? Where is it in the editor? Please help, even if it is a silly question -.-'

KiwiClint

Reaction score
Um...its not there...Is there something wrong with my editor? There's nothing inbetween Chimera Roost and Ancient of Wonders.

Hellforce

Reaction score
Hmm... don't know it should be there i checked it on version 1.24, 1.23a and 1.21b and it's there in all of them. Try reinstalling your Warcraft i've had bugs like this too. But save you're map though :)

KiwiClint

Reaction score
Wait; so then does it not usually appear in the "Unit Palete"?? Because that is where I am looking...

KiwiClint

Reaction score
Okay, so I checked it out and the Entangled Gold Mine DOES appear in my object editor, just not in the Unit Palette. How do I place it on my map, then?

KiwiClint

Reaction score
Sorry for 3 posts in a row but I have figured it out!!

For some quite odd reason, under unit properties "Editor - Placeable in Editor" was set to FALSE...I think Blizzard made a boo-boo. Anyhow, that's what the problem was and how to fix it if anyone else is curious about it...and thank you guys for trying to help me, its very appreciated! :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.