Wispwheels

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
1. just use the trigger that i made (#19)
its because that your Frost Spirit will not die because the expiration timer is for no one because Wheel = null = No last created unit

2. No, dont put a space.

PooBucket

Reaction score
Ya, I've added all your stuff in. It's just that I also want the Frost Wheel to frost nova anything that goes in it's ways (enemies). That's what I want added to my wispwheel.

PooBucket

Reaction score
then i didnt find anything wrong with your 3rd trigger :)

Hm... maybe it moves and doesn't find a chance to cast the spell? Oh and btw, the whole unit disappears in a split second. Btw, I don't think I've tested the frost nova thing. Doing it now.

PooBucket

Reaction score
Told you, it disappeared straight away, well in 0.1 seconds. And nope, no frost nova at all, maybe the slightest bit of movement before it disappeared.

PooBucket

Reaction score
I just realised, as there is a posting rules sign at the bottom of the screen, it says I can't post attachments. So I can't add in a map?

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
huh??

mine says: You may post attachments

maybe you must cofirm your email. did you forget your email??? You have MSN so you do have an email

PooBucket

Reaction score
I do have an e-mail and I've kept trying to fix it in the Email section where you can change it and stuff, but nothing happens. It keeps on going Awaiting Email Confirmation.

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
try making another email address and edit your profile to match that email add.

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
ok try this:

1st:
on the upper part of the forum is the logo (of course). On the same screen as that is a text: TheHelper Town. On the same row as that is a text: User CP. Click User CP

2nd:
In the (left i think) is a column for you to edit you avatar, settings, etc. On the column of Setting, there is a text: Edit Email and Password. Click it.

3rd:
scroll down and you will see an email. Your email. just put your email address.

4th:
check you MSN, if you have a new message, open it and viola!

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
5th:
Just forget about it, and enjoy your new options as registered member.
Next time, also have a look in your spam folder as about 97% of TH mails end up there...

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
Poo, now that your email is verified, try to post the map so i can take a look at it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.