Wispwheels

THE_X

Reaction score
check out my Lumberjack hero, hes in the spellpacks,(hopefully approved soon) his ability Revolving axes looks like what u need, its bassily the same thing well the revolving part the rest is up to you,

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
Poo...

i fixed your spell, it works now!!
tried to make it MUI but couldnt.. Sorry! :D:D:D

Anyway heres the map:

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
No.
anyone can cast it as long as its NOT at the same time or at the SAME DURATION.

sorry that i cant make it MUI... :(

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
well, try to post a thread in the JASS forums with the title [Request] Frost Wheel Spell

maybe if someone willing to do it in MUI then....

PooBucket

Reaction score
Kk, I might, but I'm happy with it right now, testing now too. I also read that message. :p. +rep.

Okay, it works fine, just funny how when u spam it heaps of times. Btw, there was something I meant when I put targets allowed on enemy as well, I wanted it able to be targeted on enemy units or friendly units and there is that wheel going around them but it is still the caster's wheel. You think you could do that? I'll add more rep XD!

PooBucket

Reaction score
Uhh... what's the title's name? And does it revolve around any units, enemy or friendly but still belongs to caster?

Xenim, you think you could do that?

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
Done!

BTW, can i use it in my map???? Your spell is really good
BTW AGAIN, sorry for the double post.

Anyways:

GUI, MUI, Leakless and Lagless

Frost Wheel

A wheel of frost circles around a target unit and anything that goes near it is dealt 125 damage and is slowed for 2 seconds. If the targeted unit dies, so will the frost circle.
Lasts 10 seconds.

Level 1 - Moves slowly.
Level 2 - Moves moderately.
Level 3 - Moves quickly.

Can now be targeted to allied and enemy units.
Remember that if the targeted unit dies, so does the frost wheel.

Map:

PooBucket

Reaction score
Course you can use it! Gonna test it when I get my computer back, probably tomorow though, I'll answer back with the results if it really works.

Yay, I'm right about being good at making ice spells ^^!

PooBucket

Reaction score
W
O
W

IT'S AWESOME! SO FUN! I cast it upon myself heaps of times and the AI got blown to bits. So many corpses >.<. Hahaha, that's the kool thing when you do MUI, you can spam. Anyway, it's exactly as what I wanted, and also, that was a great idea of yours Xenim, to remove the wheel once the unit's dead.

The only thing left that questions me is, unless my computer was lagging for spamming it too many times, there's still dummy units casting frost nova when the wheel has disapeared? And also casts heaps of times on a unit.

Btw, how do you make MPI and MUI and how to check if it is? I'm worried my spells aren't MUI or MPI.

+rep!

Edit: Aw, I can't, I have to spread it around before giving you rep again, I'll give it to you when I can! I promise!

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I have a good spell that acts like yours does, but I'm not sure it's MUI yet.

PooBucket

Reaction score
Umn, usually it stops when I spam, but when I put it into my map I'm gonna put in cooldown so yeah.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.