Weird Woman killed and man loses legs after being hit by train while having sex

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
The couple were enjoying an early morning romp in the Ukranian city of Zaporozhye when the train collided with them.

Police said the pair were on their way home after a night out boozing when they made their impromptu stop.

The woman, who was in her 30s, was pronounced dead at the scene while her lover, 41, was taken to hospital with both legs severed.

The man, who has not been identified, said: "Returning from our friends', my girlfriend and I could not overcome our passionate nature and wanted to feel a sense of thrill near a railway track."

A police spokesman said: "The man told the police they had failed to overcome their natural passion when walking home… and wanted to experience an extreme sensation."

To add insult to serious injury, officers are weighing up whether to charge the man for trespassing.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh my. They do get pretty f'd up there in Europe that is for sure.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
In Soviet Russia... nevermind, this is already as good as it gets.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
too bad it did not happen in UK or would have been video - yes i went there

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet this is some kind of rare fetish. Fucking somebody while the other person is getting run over by a train. Dangerous but rewarding for the survivor.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
I'd bone on a railroad.

The beauty of the idea is I can get the fuck out of the way if I hear/see a train coming.

I wonder what position they were in when it came through ... does this make the train the top?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder what position they were in when it came through ... does this make the train the top?
I kinda wonder too. I mean, the woman got hit and killed but the guy got his legs broken. How exactly does that work?

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
I kinda wonder too. I mean, the woman got hit and killed but the guy got his legs broken. How exactly does that work?

My best guess is that she was riding him and his legs are hanging over the rail.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
But why would she then be hit by the train? You think she leaned back over his legs or something? That doesnt sound too comfortable. Especially on train tracks...

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Probably he was on top and managed to pull out, but she was on her back and took the full force of the train.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.