World of Warcraft models, and underworld models

scubazoo

Reaction score
Hi,

I am wondering where I might get world of warcraft models. I have checked hive but haven't found anything. They used to have a great worgen model, i think it was a wow worgen, but not anymore. Also, There was an underworld map a while back with some great models, and am wondering if anyone knows where to get the models used for the vampires and werewolves?

Thanks.

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
My personal views aside, several WC3 modding sites look down on using WoW models in WC3. It's not illegal, Blizzard states it is perfectly fine. But nonetheless, many sites (including this one I think) do not officially support using them. One reason is that they are just ripoffs from another game, so they don't constitute actual "custom" fan-made content.

I know of a couple of sites where you could get them, but I don't wanna get in trouble. Just google it.

Also, keep in mind that WoW models have a much higher poly-count, meaning that 1 model can take up as much as 2-3 MB. Even the smaller ones take up 400+ KB. So using them will greatly increase the size of your map, which is another turn off for many players/modders.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.