Other WotLK Warsong Gulch

guneruh

Reaction score
15/04/09 updates

//UPDATE\\: New Changes done, Protection Paladin and Warrior bases some of its skills on both agility and strenght, i will nerf them the base defense to balance it with items.
//UPDATE\\: I have a new Skilled Triggerer narutowithkunaii narutowithkunaii from Hiveworkshop.
//UPDATE\\: Changed druid 2 ultimates, now it has only bear form at 40, but when hes on bear he can change directly to cat, and vice versa.
//UPDATE\\: Narutowithkunaii is working on the AoE skills, so they can be also Stat based skills.
//UPDATE\\: New skill brought for 3.1 Ulduar patch! Black Arrow (Survival Hunter)
//UPDATE\\: Soon new screenshots of the new class buffs and a renewed Screenshot of the Retribution paladin with it's new and more real Seal of Command and Judgement.

Description

Heroes information

>The goal of the game is to capture 10 flags of the enemy.

>max level of the heroes are lvl 40
>The heroes Come with primary Skill
>They come with 3 Leveling skills too each one has a max lvl 10.
>They have a semi-ultimate one at lvl 31 that has a max lvl 3.
>They have At lvl40 an ultimate skill too

Primary item information

>The Hero has undroppable weapon in starting
>Weapon gives critical strike based on class of Hero
>The weapon has An ability Characteristic to weapon too
>The weapon has the racial of the race of that class
>The Weapon has a buff of each different class and talent.

Pets information

>The pets have 3 leveling skills with max lvl 5
>Beastmastery pets and Exotic pets have additional skills too

Feral druid information

>It has 1 initial skill as all heroes
>It has 2 levelling skills not 3.
>It has one semi-ultimate skill but it doesn't have an ultimate skill.
>It has 1 morph at lvl 40: Dire Bear form, after transforming, he can change from bear to cat and vice versa.

Colaborators and staff

Guneruh (Guneruh - Wc3 Northrend Server) (me): I got the idea starting with a crappy map, with some of the wow classes on a normal melee map, after that i was getting the map as a hobby, til it became very nice so i can post it on battle.net.

Narutowithkunaii (Redmangekyou - Wc3 Lordaeron Server): New Trigger partner from Hiveworkshop.

DeathWing: A partner from Thehelpet.net. He will make the terraining of the map, so it looks as cool as the real warsong gulch :)

Progress

Heroes and skills: 95%
Terraining: 10% DeathWing is doing it.
Triggers: 80% Too much triggers are done, but i just need the final ones.
Items: 5% I supose i will do them.
Testing: 50% Only i tested it on single player, but i will need some beta testers that want to test it when it's finished.

Screenshots
The Intro Screen and the description of the game

An Unholy Death Knight with his skills showing the Death Grip skill

A Frost Death Knight killing a balance druid

The new alliance Blood Death Knight

An Arcane Mage using Arcane Barrage!!

A Frost Mage with his Water Elemental Using Frost Nova+ Ice Lance!

A Feral Druid on Normal Form, Cat Form and Bear form

A Resto Druid with all his awsome healing buffs on him!

A Retribution Paladin pwning a Holy Palading with the Seal of Command proc!

An Enhacement Shaman on party with his two totems attacking with Windfury proc!
A Screenshot of a Rogue being pwned with Unstable Affliction, Corruption, Drain Life, and Curse of Agony!
A Warrior Arms pwning with BLASDESTORM!!
The Initial Item and his Description! (Draenei Huntress with new look)
A shadow priest killing a feral druid with mind flay
A Discipline priest with his new skill! ^^
What class do you want me to take a screenshot with all its skills?

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Sorry but the map couldn't be that good if you are so lazy as to take another screenshot with the game not tabbed and should have fixed Death's Grip before taking a screenshot also.

I also noticed that Frost DK only has a little more HP than the unholy and blood but do almost 80% less damage. That's not right. :)

Nerfpl

Reaction score
since you try to create copy of wow, you could also try harder to recreate abilities which comes only to creating a trigger.

Like seal of command. its childish easy to trigger that so it hits addnitional 70%. same with windfury totem. another attack is easy to trigger. i hope this all dosent ends on modifying blizz skills

guneruh

Reaction score
hehe you are righ ^^ i will change some screenshots, and well, i didn't wante to do this map so real as WoW, so tanks have not too much hitpoints, but they have damage instead, but they still being better at recieving damage because his armor absorbs more, and no problem mate the frost death knight does nice damage i proved it hehe, the only ones that i didn't based them on too much dps were the healers, some ones less than others, the resto druid have only heals, the discipline priest have some damage skills and healing skills, he have "penace" too, that does damage to an enemy or heals an ally. paladin has that too, named "holy shock", and has consencration too, but maybe i'll do a final change.
since you try to create copy of wow, you could also try harder to recreate abilities which comes only to creating a trigger.

Like seal of command. its childish easy to trigger that so it hits addnitional 70%. same with windfury totem. another attack is easy to trigger. i hope this all dosent ends on modifying blizz skills

mmm, the seal of command were some of the first skills i made, but i think i didn't noticed the changes on the retribution paladin, the seal of command no longer makes 70% extra damage, it does this: "Gives the Paladin a chance to deal [0.45*$mw+0PH] to [0.45*$MW+0PH] additional Holy damage. Only one Seal can be active on the Paladin at any one time. Lasts 2 minutes."
, and the windfury totem i think is too funny as it is right now, i think blizzard changed the windfury totem to a "haste improvement" so maybe i'll do it too.

also remember this is not wow, is warcraft 3, and i did as much as i could, when i release the beta, you guys will play, even if some skills are a bit different u won't care because i think it's very funny right now.

PD: i also have to say is not a "copy" as you say it is, is a WoW based map, it's too much different, i used wow classes and a wow battleground for a nice warcraft 3 map, if i change the skills or i make them different ( totem and seal are like that on wow, just that seal is not passive but is exactly the same buff) is to make balance or because there no way to make work some skills, as i said is a wow based map, not a copy...

Dirac

Reaction score
Looks epic. Fix the screenshot link plz.

i think that scoring 10 flags might take long. Since originally is 3

guneruh

Reaction score
already fixed all the screenshots with the updates (new models for some classes and new skills for some others) well, i chose 10 flags because 3 would be very short for a warcraft 3 map, but we will test it when the we'l release the beta, if is too long then we make less, like 7, or 5. i hope u like the new screenshots :)

guneruh

Reaction score
//UPDATE\\: My last trigger partner had to stop helping because he was to busy on RL, i need a new trigger partner, if someone is interested PM me or post here please.

//UPDATE\\: I'm going to give a buff or pasive skill to each class, such as battle shout for arms warrior, move the frost shield to there and add a new skill to the mage, bone shield to unholy dk etc.

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
Why don't you upload the images directly? Makes life easier for those who want to view them and for those lazy asses who refuses to open it in a new link like me :)

guneruh

Reaction score
i did it ike the other way, i won't upload all of them again :/ maybe the new ones i add they will be like that way.

linamus

I r bak!
Reaction score
I'm sure I saw this somewhere. Wasn't this map a WoW Arena someday? If so, hello again :thup:

guneruh

Reaction score
hehe i remember you, on that time i was thinking about being an arena or a battlegroung map, i opted for a battleground, i changed the map a lot since then.

//UPDATE\\: Added Buffs to the classes, some are passive, as Anger Management of Warrior Arms, and Inner Fire of Discipline Priest. On the Future i will add screenshots.

guneruh

Reaction score
//UPDATE\\: Changed description, now it's more readable. thanks to Zelda.Alex from hiveworkshop :)

//UPDATE\\: i still need help from a skilled triggerer

guneruh

Reaction score
15/04/09

//UPDATE\\: New Changes done, Protection Paladin and Warrior bases some of its skills on both agility and strenght, i will nerf them the base
defense to balance it with items.
//UPDATE\\: I have a new Skilled Triggerer narutowithkunaii narutowithkunaii from Hiveworkshop.
//UPDATE\\: Changed druid 2 ultimates, now it has only bear form at 40, but when hes on bear he can change directly to cat, and vice versa.
//UPDATE\\: Narutowithkunaii is working on the AoE skills, so they can be also Stat based skills.
//UPDATE\\: New skill brought for World of Warcraft 3.1 Ulduar patch! Black Arrow (Survival Hunter)
//UPDATE\\: Soon new screenshots of the new class buffs and a renewed Screenshot of the Retribution paladin with it's new and more real Seal of Command and Judgement.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.