Would this work?

Farplane

Reaction score
Yup, I'm back with another question :D (nothing wrong about learning is there :p)
K, so every few seconds, units are spawned by Brown (good side) and Dark Green (bad side).
Now, I have TONS of dump regions for the spawns to follow, but I only want a certain side to use each of them, so I was wondering, if I put this code on one of the regions ONLY Dark Green would use, would Dark Green move, and Brown just keep moving on as if it wan't there?
MoveN9
Events
Unit - A unit enters SPAWN20 <gen>
Conditions
((Entering unit) belongs to an ally of Player 12 (Brown)) Equal to False
Actions
Unit - Order (Entering unit) to Attack-Move To (Center of SPAWN11 <gen>)

S

Sidetas

I think that condition like that would send players units to attack-move as well.
Unless you need that i would suggest to change conditions.

Farplane

Reaction score
I think that condition like that would send players units to attack-move as well.
Unless you need that i would suggest to change conditions.
Brown and Dark Green are computer players, much like the ones on DotA (The sential, the scourge) they NEED to be affected by the trigger or they're useless. Anyways thats not my problem, my problem is...
Alright so Brown and Dark Greens units are agaisnt eachother.
However, a brown gets into one of the regions a dark green is supposed to take, so he runs all the way back to his own base! Since that is what a dark green would do, and he stepped in one of their regions, that happened. What I am trying to do is make it so the region only affects dark greens, not browns. (Tell me if that still doesn't make sense)

Farplane

Reaction score
Neverind, I already figured it out myself XD Just didn't want to waste my time editing all 40 triggers :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.