Game Would You Rather....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
Umm... I'm assuming that neither of those two can answer, so I'm gonna answer:

Tonks. I don't really care much for tech support.

Would you rather have a stalker (your age, same gender as you), or a pedophile/obsessor (older than you, different gender)?

The pedophile/obsessor would be around 70-80 years old.

Hadezown

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
A 70-80 year old pedophile cause she is most likey boney and fragile, an attempted assault on me wouldnt be the smartest thing :eek:

If only you and a brother (if ur a guy) / sister (if girl) lived in the same house would you rather be the 10 year old brat or the 19 year old who has to run the house?

pheonixashes

Reaction score
I would rather be the 19 year old.

It doesn't sound too bad. You get to boss around people, at least.

Would you rather feel happy all the time or feel sad all the time?

Volkof

Reaction score
HAPPY! it takes less energy btw

WOuld u rather watch a movie or wait for its DVD?

Hadezown

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Movie!! cause the bigger the screen the better!!! (although i usually just watch them from the torrents i dl :D )

If there was a deathmatch between Darth Vadar and Sylvanis Windrunner, would you rather be D.V. or S.W.?? (no pun intended)

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
DarthVader is already dead so I would choose S.W. (and S.W. means Some Winner XD not Sylvanis Windrunner)

EDIT: Forgot Would You rather question again
Would you rather have a suxxish halloween costume in October or a suxxish costume in a costume party

Hadezown

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
DarthVader is already dead so I would choose S.W. (and S.W. means Some Winner XD not Sylvanis Windrunner)

EDIT: Forgot Would You rather question again
Would you rather have a suxxish halloween costume in October or a suxxish costume in a costume party

er i was refering to SkyWalker

ide rather have a suxxish halloween costume

If you had $1000, would you rather buy 1 laptop or 40 DVD movies of your choice?

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
DVD's, gaming laptops cost too much.

Would you rather have 100 rep or have $10

Mmage

Reaction score
I would like the $10 thank you.

Would u rather be sent to jail for forging the prsidents signature for a check for 10 million dollars or for making a copy of all of blizzards games and selling them as your own?

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
The Blizzard games, I make some sort of profit there.

Would you rather give someone a cookie or a gun?

Mmage

Reaction score
i would give him a gun so he can help me fight off all of the zombies that ate all my cookies.

Would you rather be stuck on a deserted island with all of your freinds or be trapped in the desert with 10 people that you dont know?

B

bulldogg13

be stuck on a deserted island with all of my freinds....:p

would you rather have the chinease torture trap (water dripping on your head for 7 months in the same spot over and over again) or would you rather be sufficated for 25 second intervals and 25 second break for 5 months, meaning 25 seconds your being sufficated and then the next 25 seconds you can breath and then after that 25 seconds of being sufficated and then 25 seconds able to breath again for 5 months straight. :p

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
I guess the Chinese torture. Sadly, I'm not even sure I can fully hold my breath for 25 seconds :p But what's so bad about the torture?

Would you rather be able to speak fluent French or German?

Mahucharn

Reaction score
^^ try Mythbusters

French, I hate the German language.

Would you rather be a rat or a non-poisonus snake?

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Non-poisonous snake.. Rats get exterminated and snakes hide in swamps and blah..

Would you rather........?

B

bulldogg13

I guess the Chinese torture. Sadly, I'm not even sure I can fully hold my breath for 25 seconds But what's so bad about the torture?

well what is so bad about it, is that they have water dripping in one spot over and over and over again untill you usually go insane and start talking. they use that to get people to talk. but try taking your finger and tap yourself in the head over and over for just a little while and then you notice your head will become sick and tired of that continous tapping on the one spot and start to get numb, now try doing that with water for 7 months straight, it would drive any person insane. but the other choice you had wasn't so good either :p

~Bulldogg13

Mahucharn

Reaction score
Non-poisonous snake.. Rats get exterminated and snakes hide in swamps and blah..

Would you rather........?

I'd rather have a nice hot pie:shades:! (as I've said before) :eek:

Would you rather be Chuck Norris:) or The Rock:( ?

pheonixashes

Reaction score
Again, Chuck Norris. Because he roundhouse kicks.

Would you rather be Arthas or Illidan?

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Arthas. I GET A BIG BEEP SWORD! (By the way, I think that chinese water thing wouldn't work on me. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO ANNOY ME, WAHAHAHA :D :D :D )

Would you rather have anything that you touch instantly break (that includes floor, wals, roofs, pencils, anything except living things) or be trapped in an unbreakable box for the rest of your life :D

Mahucharn

Reaction score
break anything, I just wear gloves :)

Would you rather feel like you have to go to the bathroom all your life, but can't or die from doing The Box of Impalement because it went horribly wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.