Game Would You Rather....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris

Reaction score
Starwars...lord of the rings sucks

Would you rather have a hernia op or be kicked in the nuts...?

(reason why i ask is ive just had the op and the pains about the same...but you get 4-6 weeks of work with the op...lol)

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
kicked in teh nuts............. oops it wasn't hard and i was wearing a suit of pillows!

Would you rather have world peace or 10 million dollars (can only be used for you your wive(s), your parents, you siblings, and you?

Knocksious

Sweet, I got 2 little green bars!
Reaction score
Doritos, they're a bit healthier, and I like them.

Would you rather be a hermaphrodite or a psychopathic killer?

psychopathic killer, I wouldn't know how crazy I was (or is that sociopaths)

Would you rather Build an Immense and Fantastic LEGO structure only to have your child/sibling/little cousin destroy it immediately after completion.... OR never have started it in the first place?

Knocksious

Sweet, I got 2 little green bars!
Reaction score
Would you rather have world peace or 10 million dollars (can only be used for you your wive(s), your parents, you siblings, and you?

Depends on several things

IF I could invest that 10mil AND the Christians are right (world peace will bring about the apocalypse. Then I would pick the 10mil

Otherwise I'd pick world peace

Anything.

Reaction score
Depends on several things

IF I could invest that 10mil AND the Christians are right (world peace will bring about the apocalypse. Then I would pick the 10mil

Otherwise I'd pick world peace

I would capsize a large ship and then take a big chainsaw and cut it in half.

Please notice that I answered the most amazing question ever!

Would you rather I not provide you with a question, because you always know its bad either way and either way you suffer, or would you rather me STFU altogether, but keep talking to you all year long?

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
I'd rather shoot you

Would you rather be Aragon from Lord of the Rings or be Legolas?

Synthetics

Reaction score
I'd be legolas because then everyone thought it would be a nick name for having a few too many drinks in the pub :p

Would you rather live in a bin or dress in a big yellow feathery costume?

Anything.

Reaction score
I'd be legolas because then everyone thought it would be a nick name for having a few too many drinks in the pub :p

Would you rather live in a bin or dress in a big yellow feathery costume?
Woah. Live in a bin. Anyday. <== One of my life goals.

Simple this time - would you rather jump off a cliff or jump down onto a cliff, proceeding to roll off it? Under the cliff is perpetual nothingness.

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
Jump off a cliff, a bit like skydiving except you have no chance to get hit in nothingness ^_^.

Would you rather find a really, really, really, REALLY shiny nickel on the ground, or a 1943 penny? (I found that once! ^_^)?

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
That depends, if the shiny nickel is fake, then i would get a 1943 penny,

Otherwise, shiny nickel

Would you rather, go to jail naked, act like a sissy, get beat up by convicts all day but get 100billion? Or swim in an lake invested with gay sharks and if you can survive for 2 days, you get a lifetime supply of the beer of your choice, but you can't sell the beer to ppl? (You can also change what kind of beer you like anytime and you are installed with an Anti-Infection and Drunkness on any alcohol or beer)

Anything.

Reaction score
That depends, if the shiny nickel is fake, then i would get a 1943 penny,

Otherwise, shiny nickel

Would you rather, go to jail naked, act like a sissy, get beat up by convicts all day but get 100billion? Or swim in an lake invested with gay sharks and if you can survive for 2 days, you get a lifetime supply of the beer of your choice, but you can't sell the beer to ppl? (You can also change what kind of beer you like anytime and you are installed with an Anti-Infection and Drunkness on any alcohol or beer)
I don't drink.

Would you rather waste time reading this message or would you rather pick the other option?

At least I didn't use white.

denmax

Reaction score
i would rather waste me time reading.. =P

Would you rather get killed instantly? Or get eternal life but may have a 50% chance of getting tortured for 1 day?

Anything.

Reaction score
i would rather waste me time reading.. =P

Would you rather get killed instantly? Or get eternal life but may have a 50% chance of getting tortured for 1 day?

Eternal life is boring. I'll pick killed instantly. You know, but not now. You never specified when.

How about 3 minutes after I die?

KTHXBAIE.

Would you rather ... or :]?

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
..., I hate smiling.

Would you rather do fairly hard math homework (for your level), or write a fairly hard essay (for your level)?

I'm saying this because... that's what I'm doing right now.

denmax

Reaction score
That depends,
If the essay is about history then I would choose Math, as math is much more easier to understand, (for me)
If the essay is about Math, then I would choose nothing from them..

Would you rather, write a funny question or write a completly stupid and retarded question?(Like this question -.-)

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
A REally dumb question.

Would you rather someone punch as hard as they can (They can send someone flying so fast into a brick wall that it will break) while you are completely naked on the street or someone kick as hard as they can (They can send someone flying so fast into a brick wall that it will break) while you are completely naked on the street? :D

denmax

Reaction score
Get punched, it has a high % of chance of getting hit on the nuts when kicked ^^

Would you rather be a girl or a gay?

EDIT: Only men/boys can reply this =P

Anything.

Reaction score
Get punched, it has a high % of chance of getting hit on the nuts when kicked ^^

Would you rather be a girl or a gay?

EDIT: Only men/boys can reply this =P

Hmm... Both.

Would you rather touch yourself in public... In a home for the elderly, or would you rather touch the elderly in the public?

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Define touching!

I would prickle with a stick the elderly.

Would you rather fall from the second storey and break your spine or fall from the third storey and break your arms and legs?

Damn, you!:D

Anything.

Reaction score
Define touching!

I would prickle with a stick the elderly.

Would you rather fall from the second storey and break your spline or fall from the third storey and break your arms and legs?

My spline? I don't have one of those, so I guess I will take that one.

spline /splaɪn/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[splahyn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, splined, splin·ing.
–noun
1. a long, narrow, thin strip of wood, metal, etc.; slat.
2. a long, flexible strip of wood or the like, used in drawing curves.
3. Machinery.
a. any of a series of uniformly spaced ridges on a shaft, parallel to its axis and fitting inside corresponding grooves in the hub of a gear, etc., to transmit torque.
b. feather key.
4. Building Trades. a thin strip of material inserted into the edges of two boards, acoustic tiles, etc., to make a butt joint between them; a feather.
5. Mathematics, Engineering. a function that has specified values at a finite number of points and consists of segments of polynomial functions joined smoothly at these points, enabling it to be used for approximation and interpolation of functions.
–verb (used with object) Machinery.
6. to provide with a spline or key.
7. to provide with a keyway.

Would you rather read that definition and waste time, or would you rather kill yourself for already having done so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.