Game Would You Rather....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Whats rear?:confused: Stomp them with your butt?

Would you rather have a smiley like this :p or a smiley like this :D ?

Volkof

Reaction score
I WILL NEVER BE LIKE U IN A MILLION YEARS. I like myself just the way i am :)

Would u rather own the collection of SNOOPY books or GARFIELD?

Whats rear?:confused: Stomp them with your butt?

by the way, rear mean to take care of.

denmax

Reaction score
I would rather have snoopy books than a live Garfield..

Would you rather have all your finger nails out and won't grow back or have your toenails do the same way?

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Finger. I Don't Need Them! DOWN WITH THE FINGERNAILS!!!

Would you rather turn into a pineapple and then be eaten or an piney apple and then be eaten? :D

denmax

Reaction score
Piney Apple, who would eat that when their tongues get "poked" or something..

Would you rather watch The Simpsons or watch The Singhsons?

PS: Singhons are the relatives of The Simpsons that are Indians.

Originally Posted by aquter
an piney apple

Farplane

Reaction score
Piney Apple, who would eat that when their tongues get "poked" or something..

Would you rather watch The Simpsons or watch The Singhsons?

PS: Singhons are the relatives of The Simpsons that are Indians.

Simpsons. Here's an interesting one. Would you rather jump off a cliff and die or jump off a cliff and live? (50 ft. cliff)

denmax

Reaction score
If I live, that means that in the end, there are fluffy things right? So i would choose the living part. Besides, i wont have any dislocations/fractures because of fluffy pillows and such.

Would you rather kiss a handsome/beautiful person (that you currently don't know) or kiss your girl/boyfriend (if you do not, kiss you crush, if you still do not have one, someone that you know that you like, if not, urself, if not, poop/dirt)

Volkof

Reaction score
Kiss myself on the mirror. How self-centered

Would u rather answer this question at yr house or someone else's

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
I'm back from vacation!

I'd rather answer this question at my friends house... not as aquard

would you rather go to Bush Gardens or go to Disney World? (both are theme parks)

denmax

Reaction score
I don't know what Bush Garden looks like so... I would choose that one (nor I haven't seen Disney World.. Me don't like Philippines, at least im not in Manila - [Most polluted city])

EDIT:
I forgot my would you rather question -.-

Would you rather answer riddles from the books of WarCraft or answer from the game WarCraft?

(Q: Is Vereesa Windrunner and Rhonin shows In-Game?)

Farplane

Reaction score
Uhh, I don't whch either is so I'm just gonna guess the first one ;)

Would you rather live in a world where people noticed you but you didn't notice them, or vice versa as you can notice people but they can't notice you?
(Either way is like the Twilight Zone :))

Hadezown

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
my first post :D

Ide rather not notice people, cause i cant stand when ppl ignore me

Would you rather watch the LOTR trilogy at least once a day for the rest of your life, or watch the MATRIX trilogy at least once a day for the rest of your life??

Farplane

Reaction score
probabbly matrix cause it think its not as long. =P

Would you rather eat your mom or your dad?

Uhhh.... I can't even answer that question... sooo... Dad I guess? I dunno

Would you rather Live in the 1950's or the 2050's? Please, really think about this... don't just immidiatly say 2050's.

denmax

Reaction score
1950's, -.-..
An unsure (fictional or something) thing will happen at that decade (2050) T-T
If you are not refering to years.. It can be a residence, a hotel room o_O, or a hospital room.. Can be anything

Hadezown

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
dont be so self centered

Would you rather be a squirrl or a cat?

A cat of course, squirrils are dumb and get run over by cars...

if ur trapped in a metal box with a mob of fire ants would you rather kill as many ants as possible or try to break out of the box? (you only have enough air to do one of the 2)

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
succesfully try to break out of the box

Would you rather be Tonks (best mapper, most experianced, good helper) or Im On 56k (general tech wiz with most rep here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.