Your opinion about Hp draining "Divine Shield"

JuffoWup

Reaction score
Plz can you give you opinion on which of these is better version of my Unholy Armor for hero on my map, and some elaboration WHY you think its better:

Type 1: Casts spell that lasts 15sec.+5 seconds for every second level up (of
Hero not spell) and drains 25% of Hp ( or bit less) making invulnerable

Type 2: Activated and drains amount of Hp for each second active until
deactivated or Hp loss kills, makes invulnerable.

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
Go with the activate - hp loss.

You could make this probably quite easily, just a bit of tinkering around with a few triggers and something with an activation cost. (I guess divine with a really low cool down so its like "on off")

Also your first idea I think wouldn't be as neat, and would look less interesting. (And possibly a few more triggers involved to make it work)

JuffoWup

Reaction score
It is now as the "active type" but the hero it is on has the idea of running away from tight spots with this skill, but besides from that I want to make it so it doesnt appear too imba. This hero has only two inventory slots so you cant stack him full oh Hp increasing items etc.

The reason I started wondering if it should perhaps be like percentage Hp draining is because the Divine Shield in Footmen Frenzy used to be completely imba in 3.8 and in 4.0 it was half way useless...

JuffoWup

Reaction score
What I meant.. you could just run around with it killing enemy undead heroes and burning units with Infernal Cloak and on higher leves by the time the spell wore off, the cooldown was almost resetted.. making paladin tough as hell

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
Well you could do the obvious and lengthen its cool down as it levels. You could raise Hp loss and you could also make the hero immune to all spells, so that he is immune to friendly spells to avoid him healing.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.