Zergling Blood- Need starcraft model help

I

Imaginary

Okay, so I'm planning to make Zergling Blood for warcraft 3. I found a map called Zero Clutter for warcraft 3 and it has all these awesome starcraft models I'd like to use. I've emailed the creator of the map and he has given me permission to use these models in my map as long as I credit him, which I plan to do. However, I don't know how to get those models from his map and into mine. That's why I came here. Can anyone help me, tell me what to do or something?

-Imaginary

I

Imaginary

Yes I saw that right after I posted this, and before I saw your post, and that's the guy =D.

I'll read on more. Thanks.

Ok, I read it all, but I still need to know where to get the starcraft models or how to get them from his map.

night_wolveX

Reaction score
night_wolveX' Starcraft Project Units Pack

hey mate ive uploaded a utilities pack that contains every model and skin i use in my maps project, remember to read the creadit.txt files with every model to know who to credit.

http://files.moddb.com/5039

I

Imaginary

Thanks a ton night_wolveX! I've also already found a Zergling Blood that exists on warcraft 3 already. You know what that means...

Mine will have to be better!
=D

thanks.

I

Imaginary

Ok, I need help of what to do with these now. I know that I import them in the import manager, but I do not know where to put the skin, right now I have it in units\Terran SCV\file

However, it does not work, and I do not know what to do. Any help?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.