A little help in Skill Editing Please

Fujiwari

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new in world edit, So far I've learnt alot about triggers and stuff from tutorials here and there.. and I'm deciding to make an RPG out of the online game PristonTale.

I have decided to finish the characters and then go on to making the RPG. (A total of 16 characters that is)

-I have a problem here. I want an archer's skill, called a Golden Falcon, to be summoned and I want the user to have no control over the falcon, which will attack by itself and stay by it's master's side until the skill ends.

-Also, how do I set a different level requirement for the same skill in different levels? (example : Divine Lightning: Lv 1 - Level required 13 and Divine Lightning Lv 2 - Level Required 23, so on.)

Sorry for being long winded. Thanks in advance.

Kikac_NNGK

Reaction score
i think u cant make a requirement on the level
The Locust swarm spell will do the job. Just make 1 unit and change his model

Fujiwari

Reaction score
i think u cant make a requirement on the level
The Locust swarm spell will do the job. Just make 1 unit and change his model

It's something like dota skills, where there is a level 6 ulti and a level 11 and a level 16 one. Anyway, thanks for helping :thup:

Sajberhippie

Reaction score
For the falcon, just use the Locust Swarm ability. Actually, I've done nearly the excactly same skill, called Hawk Companion, in my map.

For the second question, it's easy as long as the gaps are even (6-11-16 is easy, 1-13-23 is not). Just type in how many levels you want to be in between in the "level gap required" or whatever it's called in the object editor, in the 6-11-16 case it's 5. The required level for a certain skill level is equal to (minimum skill level)+(new skill level-1)*level gap.
So if the minimum hero level is 6 and the gap 5, level 16 will be required for slvl 3.
(minimum hero level)+(new skill level-1)*hero level gap
6+(3-1)*5
6+(2)*5
6+10

Fujiwari

Reaction score
For the falcon, just use the Locust Swarm ability. Actually, I've done nearly the excactly same skill, called Hawk Companion, in my map.

For the second question, it's easy as long as the gaps are even (6-11-16 is easy, 1-13-23 is not). Just type in how many levels you want to be in between in the "level gap required" or whatever it's called in the object editor, in the 6-11-16 case it's 5. The required level for a certain skill level is equal to (minimum skill level)+(new skill level-1)*level gap.
So if the minimum hero level is 6 and the gap 5, level 16 will be required for slvl 3.
(minimum hero level)+(new skill level-1)*hero level gap
6+(3-1)*5
6+(2)*5
6+10

ah i see. So thats how it works. Thanks !

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.