Adding a unit to your command.

Fujiwari

Reaction score
I'm making a RPG where by an archer (dark ranger) goes off in the early game and comes back in the late game in another area with reinforcements. Problem I encountered is that, I don't know how to switch the dark ranger to my team when I meet her.

I put her as neutral passive because I don't want any vision of the archer. Is there a way to block the view of your own units?

This is my trigger :
Dark Archer 2
Events
Unit - A unit comes within 300.00 of Dark Ranger 0051 <gen>
Conditions
And - All (Conditions) are true
Conditions
((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
(Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
Actions
Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode On for (All players)
Cinematic - Turn on letterbox mode (hide interface) for (All players): fade out over 2.00 seconds
Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Dark Ranger 0051 <gen> named Maive Shadewitter: Play No sound and display Malace! I'm glad yo.... Modify duration: Add 2.00 seconds and Wait
Wait 2.00 seconds
Camera - Apply reinforcements camera <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
Unit - Create 6 Archer for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of Reinforcements <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
Unit - Create 2 Huntress for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of Reinforcements <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Dark Ranger 0051 <gen> named Maive Shadewitter: Play No sound and display Lets hunt Illidian .... Modify duration: Add 2.00 seconds and Wait
Camera - Reset camera for Player 1 (Red) to standard game-view over 0.00 seconds
Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode Off for (All players)
Cinematic - Turn off letterbox mode (show interface) for (All players): fade in over 2.00 seconds
Player Group - Add (Owner of Dark Ranger 0051 <gen>) to (All allies of Player 1 (Red))

Questions I need to know :
-How to change a unit to current team
-How to Block/show vision from own units

Thanks in advanced.

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
That will only ally player 1 to Neutral passive...... Lol.
The line you're looking for is
Trigger:
  • Unit - Change ownership of (Dark Ranger 0051 &lt;gen&gt;) to Player 1 (Red) and Change color

Flow

Reaction score
Do you want the player to be granted control over the ranger, or to be allied with her? 'My team' implies the latter, but since the reinforcements are given to the player, I guess you want the same for the Archer. If so, above poster has the solution for you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.