Ai

U

Unregistered

just wondering .. if maybe someone knows of a web site or maybe can just post a listing of the ai scripts and what they do ,..... and maybe some tips on how to impliment them??
i have been trying a lot of them and all i can seem to get the comp to do is gather minerals... they dont build, expand, etc ... i have tried many different combinations of buildings for the comp to start with, tried giving comp mins and gas to start, tried without... all they seem to do is mine .. :(

Ilendil

Most Respected Former Admin
Reaction score
I can give you a brief description of what some of the AI's do.

Campaign AI's require that the computer have their base already built, they won't build any structures and will only create units.
Expansion AI's will create both buildings and units but on a more 'spread out' basis.
Area Town AI's are a combination of both, the computer will create both buildings and units in the location you set this AI in.

U

Unregistered

hmm.. ya thats helps .. i am thinking maybe there are triggers in my map that maybe somehow are interfereing with the ai scripts .. il try some other maps

U

Unregistered

dont use more than one ai script for the same player or that will kill all your ai s off unless you know exactly what your doing

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.