All the Hell vs Heaven Combinations

P

phu8892

help

i dont noe i to use the angel power

i got all of it but it didnt work i got fire ice pain lighting and went to the power thing it didnt work plzz help me

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
Did you go to the lighting bolt by the demonic satan? thats where you mix ap blood stone, runestone, and a few others.

R

redraon

1)ark_Knight <---- ROCKS

Hey Dark, u rock ... I started playing thing game jus like 1 week ago. My friends have being playing it for like months but i trashed him like ant jus by reading ur guides... thanks :)

C

computerdud3

new version?

hey guys im just wonderin if anyone knows if there will be a new version of hvh and if there is anynew characters? thx

Mahucharn

Reaction score
Elprede (creator) stopped playing WC3 awhile ago, but you could try hvh eternal but these combos dont work and its rarely ever played.

E

Evil Masta

Site

i need the site to find the newest version of hell vs heaven, for a host that only has the one with no skins for diablo or god

Mahucharn

Reaction score
look up on epicwar.com it's called Hell vs Heaven Final wait... (2 minutes later) heres the link to download it from the real creator http://epicwar.com/maps/734/

Enjoy =D

Got anymore questions for me? My name is Mahucharn on Us West (when I acually play that is.)

Mahucharn

Reaction score
Someone probably took the map and uploaded it with them as creator, I know for a fact that Elprede (or the chosen one) is the origional and final creator of hvh, your version is probably hacked by none (the guy who uploaded it) to certain heros that only he knew about.

Z

Zapgaze

No Goldrush Map?

There's been a lot of talk going around about an all new Hell Vs Heaven map where there is absolutely NO "Goldrush" cheat. Anyone here have any ideas about this map and where to get it?

Also, wasn't there a clan made specifically about HvH?

H

Heaven-

Wc3tft

:shades: What is your Warcraft 3 TFT account name i would love to play with u.

W

willi-master

help raibow sheild

hi when i play hell vs heaven i have nature sheild andthe 4 angel
but when i go in the middle it alway give me angel power:confused:

Mahucharn

Reaction score
try going into the alter one... it may help, otherwise I never could make it either

Common Problem

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.