All the Hell vs Heaven Combinations

A

Arthas

:shades: i wanted to open it because i wanted to modify the game and learn how a game like that can be made.. its really hard. i just wanted to modify a few things... thats all.

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
well, if the map is protected you cannot open it in WE. I have an unprotected version of the map though :D I can't give it to you however.

ouo206

Reaction score
Hell vs. Heaven
Item List

Angel Fire- Orb of Fire + Nature Stone
Angel Ice- Orb of Frost + Nature Stone
Angel Lightning- Orb of Lightning + Nature Stone
Angel Pain- Claws of Attack + Nature Stone
Angel Power- Angel: Fire, Ice, Lightning, and Pain
Beastmaster Claw- Angel Lightning + Claw of Attack
Kelen’s Dagger of Escape- Celestial Power + Sword + Angel Lightning
Frostmourne- Celestial power + Angel ice + Frostguard
Crown of Ner'zhul- Angel Ice + Crown of Kings + Bladebane Armor+ Celestial Power
Storm hammer- Angel Lightning + Celestial power + Hammer
Lord of Ring- Ring of Protection + Angel Power
Frost Wyrm Skull Sheild- Angel Ice + Sheild
Excalibur- Sword + Angel Power
Magma Gauntlets- Angel Fire + Gauntlets of Atlas + Celestial Power
Gauntlets of the Land- Angel Pain + Gauntlets of Atlas
Frostguard- Angel Ice + sword
Killmaim- Angel ice + Axe
Searing Blade- Angel fire + Sword
Serathil- Angel Fire + Axe
Shield of Honor- Angel Fire + Shield
Crown of Legend- Crown of Kings + Angel Power
Hermes’s Gloves- Angel Ice + Gloves of Haste + Celestial Power
Hood of Cunning- Bladebane Armor + Celestial Power + Angel Pain
Death Staff- Necklace of Spell Immunity + Angel Pain + Celestial power + Mindstaff
Legend Skull Hammer- Hammer + Celestial power + Angel Power
Golden Halberd- Axe + Angel Power + Celestial Power
Blade of Illidan- Dagger of Escape +Nature Stone + Beastmaster claws
Shield of Legend- Angel Power + shield
Shield of Nature- Shield of Legend + Nature stone + Celestial power
Shield of Rainbow- Shield of Nature + Angels (angel F,I,P,L)
Gloves of Spell Mastery- Gloves of haste + Angel Lightning
Gauntlets of Archimonde- Gloves of Spell Mastery + Heart of Archimonde
Staff of Merlin- Mindstaff + Angel fire + Necklace of Spell Immunity
Staff of God- Staff of Merlin + Heart of God
Blood Stone- Angel Power + Angel Fire + Nature Stone
Rune Blood- Blood Stone+ Sword
Rune Stone- Blood Stone + Angel Ice + Crown of Kings
Gauntlets of Cretria- Rune Stone + Celestial Power + Gauntlets of Atlas+ nature stone

NOTICE: the following items are made/mixed in the frozen throne (the lich king area behind Hell's base):
-Frostmourne
-Crown of Ner'zhul

(this is the HvH item list i made before the crash of the server so here is the same post for everyone that needed it)

NOTICE: I have made a Hell vs Heaven complete guide located Here so plz check it out and look it over. It is now done and includes great stratagies,tips, and all the basics.
ERRRRR is the account kurosaki(ichigo or something cause i h8 that guy :banghead:

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please write descriptive posts.

Don't spam smilies.

Asking him personally would be way better than spamming the forums with such a question.

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
Runestone

Once you make the runestone (have to combine ap, Bloodstone, and Runestone at lightning bolt at center) then you go to the glowing blue area at the top of all the characters and right below the center alter (where you mix all else):)

L

lord of hvh

iris and nazgul altar

once you get the Irus thing, wer the fuck is Irus's alter? i cant find it anywhere...same as nazgul alter wer are they?

if u want to be iris or nazgul and u can't find their altars just find the required stuff 2 be them and go to the center of gateways altars and then u'll be iris or nazgul

Z

Zeider-HoD-

guys i cant make angel power, i dont know why can u explain me?

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
combine all the things at the middle lightning bolt, near where demonic satan rests.

ouo206

Reaction score
if u want to be iris or nazgul and u can't find their altars just find the required stuff 2 be them and go to the center of gateways altars and then u'll be iris or nazgul
lol no you nazgul is diablos and iris is holy avengers i think im not sure go on the 1st page and look

D

Diabolicus

I have to say thanks to 1)ark_Knight for all the hard work he's done.
Plus I also warn all of you not to play any version of hell vs. heaven that was not made by Elprede because the map is not the same. The creeps are easy mode and really broken but easy to get items are in the game. (The map I'm talking about is "Hell vs. Heaven Reloaded v.[Any])
Do not play it as I think it is really lame although it has some niceties that I wish the good ol' version had like unhackable stashes and the recipes to most of the items (and sadly the new broke items as well).

P.S. Chosen One has true sight in reloaded which makes it so you can't use Grand Hellfire or any ability you got last.

P.P.S. I like your avy' 1)ark_Knight. Bleach is super awsomeness!!!!!

P.P.P.S. Eternal was made by Elprede so I assume it's ok. If you wanna download it get it here.

C

Cryo

in reloaded did any one notice nazghul is kindaover powered:D, he pwn even choosen one:confused:

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Thanks Diablo :)

I accualy havn't played any version other than the original HvH Final.
What got me hooked was the item combinations. The items that you had to "find" the recipe for by combining tons of random items, and then trying to get all of them before the other players. If they added a recipe feature I think it would take the fun away for the people starting HvH.

Also, if my thread helped you a lot and you really like it, can you please add rep to me? (Click on the scale in the upper right corner of one of my posts).

D

Diabolicus

Thanks Diablo :)

I accualy havn't played any version other than the original HvH Final.
What got me hooked was the item combinations. The items that you had to "find" the recipe for by combining tons of random items, and then trying to get all of them before the other players. If they added a recipe feature I think it would take the fun away for the people starting HvH.

Also, if my thread helped you a lot and you really like it, can you please add rep to me? (Click on the scale in the upper right corner of one of my posts).

Your welcome.

In reloaded, it doesn't have all the item combinations (like runestone for example), so it doesn't take everything away but it takes alot away.
The super lame items in the game are any of them that is "Ulti Orb" or is made from it.

Orb of Fire + Orb of Frost + Orb of Lightning + Claws of Attack = Ulti Orb
Ulti Orb gives +30 to all stats and a very strong immolation. Combine this with Gauntlets of Atlas and it gives +100 to all stats, +100 to Damage, oh and get this, SPELL IMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!! That should never be easier to get than angel power!!!! NEVER!!!! (Mind you that gauntlets are semi-difficult to get but still.)
Oh did I mention that you can buy the elemental orbs and claws from your secret stash merchant? For 7500 gold, you get +30 to all stats and immolation. That seems really dumb to me. If I were to ever play this map again, I would ban anything that has any relation to ulti orb. (If you random one then sell it. I think they're that good. And all of this is directed at Reloaded.;))

I did add to your rep 1)ark_Knight, so don't worry.

D

Diabolicus

Sorry about all my ranting, just frustrated that some things in reloaded just don't work. On another note has anyone here seen what Eternal is like?

C

Cryo

NOpe

nope i only play reloaded cause it has a stash which really helps form THOSE !@#$ing !@#holes THAT KEEP %#$&ing taking my things:mad:, oh and the game is more noob friendly to those who arn't that pro, be cause H V H is one of the most unnoob friendly games ever in warcraft:(.

D

Diabolicus

nope i only play reloaded cause it has a stash which really helps form THOSE !@#$ing !@#holes THAT KEEP %#$&ing taking my things:mad:, oh and the game is more noob friendly to those who arn't that pro, be cause H V H is one of the most unnoob friendly games ever in warcraft:(.

You are right, it is one of the most, if not the most, noob unfriendly games in warcraft.
Stealing is one of my biggest peeves in HvH! That should be punishable by booting if at all possible!
Another one is camping, although not as common as stealing. The one game I've actually had a camper in was a Moradin was keeping me and my 'mates inside Hell's base and we relatively couldn't leave with him in Avatar and not die. Very frustrating.

C

Cryo

i have camped b4 but ihave never been camped so ireally don't know wat i feels like cause i usally am able to drive them off if not like them:D, hey try this play regular HvH and get the dread lord and cast inferno storm in there base XD only works at beggin of the game, it funny as hell:), also try do this tele in there base and buy some peons and build tower in there own base since towers are invis they can't see and can't go out side better yet FILL THE WHOLE DAMN BASE:D

D

Diabolicus

hey try this play regular HvH and get the dread lord and cast inferno storm in there base XD only works at beggin of the game, it funny as hell:), also try do this tele in there base and buy some peons and build tower in there own base since towers are invis they can't see and can't go out side better yet FILL THE WHOLE DAMN BASE:D

The Inferno Storm thing sounds like fun so I'll try it:D. What are the towers like that the peons build?

A

AppleStrudel

Qns on how to get the essence

Hi guys, i cant figure out where to get the essence like archangel essence to become iris, lucifer essence to become archimonde,fall angel essence to to become nazgul , is it possible to help =D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.