Any complex spell requests?

W

Wiiman420

My spell? please tell me if its to hard for you so i can remove the description

What he means is that if there is a 30% chance of success, and a 50% of failure.. what is the remaining 20% doing???? If you want a low chance of success then u should have said 30% success, 70% failure, 10% of the 30% perfect success.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
The other 20% does nothing mean to say it's a perfect failure... Just means nothing will happen...

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
Template for Spell Requests:
Name: Jump
Preferred type of code: GUI please
Description of the spell: I would like you to make a spell where a unit jumps so much in the direction hes facing. It will only work if the place he lands (lets say 100.00 in front of him) is walkable, say if he activates jump and theres a pathing blocker 50.00 in front of him he will jump over it but if theres deep water 100.00 in front of him he won't jump at all.
Point of the spell: So on my map you can find secret areas by basically jumping over things. Please don't base it off blink i want to see him jump in the air!!

Amount of Levels: If possible can i have 3.
Level:
1 Jumps 100.00 in front
2 300.00 in front
3 600.00 in front.
Changing factors in the level:N/A
Additional Info: N/A

Renendaru

Reaction score
@DudeRock101: Just get EGUI... it has a built in jump system... Also you could have searched for it too... This is for complex spells, not very obviously-made-already spells.

O

ourtidles

I gonna make a map. You select 1 hero and kill enemies.
BUT, 2 of the spells that the hero shall have is an extra attack.
like:
"Every 2 seconds you trow 1 stone at the closest enemy that damage 130"
and an other:
"every 1 second you trow spikes at the closest enemy that damage 70"
I cant make them right.
I need help how to make thoose 2 spells plz anwser if u can:D

Renendaru

Reaction score
Off-Topic: Wow this did get to 10 pages... Also for some reason I'm sorting out affairs for Infinite...

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
i think infinite is away doing business he hasnt been on for awhile now =\
oh well i can wait. only happypeasent is infront of me right now ^^ 1 to go b4 me
and yes 10 pages is long.

W

Wiiman420

I gonna make a map. You select 1 hero and kill enemies.
BUT, 2 of the spells that the hero shall have is an extra attack.
like:
"Every 2 seconds you trow 1 stone at the closest enemy that damage 130"
and an other:
"every 1 second you trow spikes at the closest enemy that damage 70"
I cant make them right.
I need help how to make thoose 2 spells plz anwser if u can:D

Dude look back at the tread you made...i gave a very easy to follow step-by-step intstructions on how to make though -_-

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
this thread dying out?

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I need a +damage spell that only lasts for 6,7 attacks for example... But i need it in GUI i think it is complexed to do it in GUI :D. I would really apriciate if you make it for me..

Carl-Fredrik

Reaction score
Hey, I understand if you'e busy since this thread has 150 replies >.>

Anyway.. the cannot all be requests :D
If you don't respond I'll send a PM and if you don't respond there either I'll just face it - you're busy ^^ So here's my request:

Name: Magical Shield

Mana Cost: 0

MUI / MPI : Yes

Duration: 60 seconds

Cooldown: 5 seconds

Target: Ground, Air, Non-Hero, Friend (Not self)

Description: The target takes 25% reduced damage from spells. Damage taken by the target is shared with the caster (yes, spell damage too). Damage taken by the caster is NOT shared by the target. If the caster dies, the effect wears off on all units that was protected by the barrier.

Other: Note that after the cooldown has ran out the caster will be able to cast it on another unit, and the unit that it was casted on before will still have the shield.

Other2: I prefer GUI and Jass - if vJass is necessery that's ok too.

I'll be very happy if you can do this for me! :)

Thanks in advance!
// Carl-Fredrik

Leazy

Reaction score
Sure, heres the order:

Edit: Quick Note: Deleting the older versions of some of the abilities.

Project Status:
Current Project: Expelliarmus (Yay!)
Queue:Gev,
lmichael89,
jig7c,
HappyPeasant,
TeeAichSee,
b_ray210,
PooBucket,
Jagan

Damn that list is long o_O...

Leazy: Here implemented the Dmg[] variable in the map. Simply add to the damage variable whenever the hero gains bonus damage.

Anarchist33

Reaction score
Stun Sheild

I need a spell called "Stun Sheild" that you cast on an allied unit, and for 10 seconds the spell does nothing, but when the 10 seconds are up, all opponents in an AOE (depending on level) around the target are stunned and possibly take damage (also depending on level).
EDIT: Nvm i guess i can just do this with trigggers....

Reaction score
Ok guys, sorry I haven't been able to do anything as of late. Sorry because my computer, which is extremely old, the monitor gave out, and I need to get a new one. When I do, I'll get to work on the requests again.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
i can wait.
srry to hear bout ur monitor :thdown:

Leazy

Reaction score
Hello

Are you still taking spell requests? If so, could you make me one? =)

Alright, here is the info about it:

Name: Charge
Levels: 4
Description: Target a unit and the caster slides very fast to the unit, knocking it back for a short instance and stunning it + dealing damage to it. If the caster is charging through any trees, those trees will be destroyed and when the target unit is knocked back, it will destroy any trees in it's way so it does not get stuck. Also, if it's pushed against a cliff it won't go over the cliff, instead it will be pushed to the cliff repetetly untill the push duration takes off. As for the lvls, level 1: Deals 100 damage, level 2: deals 175 damage, level 3: 250 damage, level 4: 425. Each lvl pushes the unit back for two seconds and stunns it for 3 seconds. P.S make the target have like dust effect on it when pushed back and the caster have it to.

Thanks in advance!

It should be MPI, and jass or GUI does not matter as long as it's easy to change.

Igor_Z

Reaction score
Hey Infinitegde. Are u ready to take spell requests cuz i'm about to release my map and i need the +damage spell that lasts for a number of attacks...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.