any hero ideas out there?

Z

Zero R.

Slightly High mana cost + 240-300 second cooldown.

Solves it right.

B

Big al

Cool

Well that seems alright to me. And one more issue, how much damage. i'd be thinking around 500 to 600 that way you have a garenteed chance to kill something.

Z

Zero R.

Maybe Random from 500-1500 or somethig, so everyone could have a chance to die.

G

GekkoA

heh thanks, and yes you can use the hero but give me credit because i am a greedy credit freak :rolleyes:

O

Obsidian

GekkoA said:
heh thanks, and yes you can use the hero but give me credit because i am a greedy credit freak :rolleyes:
Yes aren't we all... :shades: (just joking)

Another idea based on an archer

Name - Ranger @ lvl 10 he has 500 hp and 100 mana (+ hp for strength)

Primary attribute - Strength

Skills - Powered Shot - arrow deals damage between 20-40 (depending on level) [stacked on standard damage] (costs 10 mana

- Survivor's shot - a succesful hit heals the ranger for 30-50 health and 5-15 mana (costs 5 mana)

- Aura of the Wild - All nearby foes move 10,25,50% slower and all allied arrows deal +10-15 damage (depending on level of aura)

- Call Animals - invulnerable animals are summoned to protect the ranger, (they take damage for him and cannot be targeted) and kill his enemies 5-10 animals summoned each one does 30-40 damage (costs 50 mana) [long recharge time]

:D

Mullit

Reaction score
i think what he means is if the hero takes damage it gets transferred to the invul units insted (like spirit link bu all of the damage goes to the other unit)

A

AK-47Pirates

Hero Idea

I came up with a hero I made in my single player map where you have to kill sheep that the scourge has infected with the Plague. The hero is a Wheat Thresher (its the infernal contraption but the one without the mounted cannon) It has the ability and its melee. And its perfect because it has all the spikes in front.

It has:

Toxic Exhaust(immolation) that looks like Disease Cloud, that de/activates

A speed upgrade spell because its slow.

I found it to be a very interesting and challenging hero to play as. :D I hope other people make it and like it!!!!!

O

Obsidian

?

Does it have another ability? because i only see 3 abilites of a maximum of 5, if there's more could you edit your post so that it will display the other abilities. Thanks :cool:

Mullit

Reaction score
villager

1> poke in eye - pokes the trarget in the eye making him temporarily blind and unable to attack.

2>throw rock - picks a rock up from the ground and throws it at a target unit dealing extra damage and short stun.

3> over there - unit points at a target location and all surrounding units are distracted and look in that direction for 5 seconds allowing the hero to escape.

Ult> improved reflexes - gives greatly increased attack and movement speed and 60 - 80% evasion.

Rabarber

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Type name - Necrolyte
Model File - Archimonde
Icon - ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNLament.blp

Abilities:
Eredar Necromancery
--------------------
Gives the hero back mana when he uses spells that target corpses.
level 1 - 10%
level 2 - 20%
level 3 - 30%

Armies of the Raised
-------------------
Converts all dead units in an area to Void Walkers. The area varies with levels.
level 1 - 200 aoe
level 2 - 500 aoe
level 3 - 750 aoe

Shadow Images
-------------------
Creates shades around a unit. The shades chrash into the target, dealing mana damage. The mana damaged is transfered to the Hero.
level 1 - 5 shades
level 2 - 10 shades
level 3 - 15 shades
Each shade drains 5 mana.

Ultimate - Commanders of the Burning Legion
-----------------
Turns the Hero into two separate avatars, Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde. If any of the avatars survive until the end of the summon period, the Necrolyte is reborn.
Note that the cinematic Kil'Jaeden has no skills. SImply use Archimonde as base unit, and change the icon and model.

;)

O

Obsidian

That's cool! I wish that i had thought of it, btw i still think that my ninja is the best! after all who can hit, what you can see (referance to shadow form) :D

I must admit that the villager hero was so cool! especailly poke in the eye, that was so cool!! :D

Z

Zero R.

The Ultimate sounds so much like Storm,Earth, and Fire, dosen't it?

And the Villager Hero, that rocked.

G

GekkoA

lol! Villager hero that cracks me up but in a good way, its cool.

Some of the necrolytes abilities seem a bit underpowered but its still original as far as i can tell. Lots of thought (like mine :D ) good job.

A

Asakari

Hero Name: Haxxor
Hero Skills: Pwnzor(drunken brawler=1),WTF H4X(Windwalk=2), Invunerable (divine shield=3), Stun forever (Storm hammer=4), Ult: Doom(doom=5)
Unit Abilities: Hero (inventory), permenant Invisability
Death Animation: 0.01 seconds
Unit size: 0.01
Unit movespeed: 9999999+
Unit display minimap: Flase
Hero display death message: False
Hero revive cost: 0
Hero revive time: 0
Hero Attack Type: Choas
Hero attack Damage: 9999999+
Hero attack Coldown: 0.01
Hero attack base: 9999999+
Hero Base amour: 9999999+
Hero Amour type: Hero
Hero agility per level: 9999999+
Hero strength per level: 9999999+
Hero intellegence per level: 9999999+
Starting agility: 9999999+
Starting strength: 9999999+
Starting intellegence: 9999999+
1=
Chance to miss: 100%
Chance for critical: 100%
Multiplication Damage: 999999+
Bonus Damage: 9999999+
Never Miss: True

2=
Durability: 9999999+
Movement speedbonus: 9999999+
Bonus Damage: 9999999+

3=
Duribility: 9999999+

4=
Duribility: 9999999+
Range: 9999999+

5:
AoE: 9999999+
Duribility:9999999+
Targets Allowed: Enemy, Ground, air

lol, this is a joke... Go make it if you want it to be a secrete hero.... shhhhh! that's why I made it 0.01 size and no death or minimap display!

[!] The 9999999+ is for World Editor Unlimited mods [!]

G

GekkoA

yep. thats what i do for over limit values and negative values, i find it easier.

anyways this hero made me laugh.. good joke i guess?

Rabarber

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The ultimate of the Eredar Necrolyte is Storm, Earth and Fire, but with two instead of three. ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.