any hero ideas out there?

Y

YosLin

Heres an idea:

Cyborg

abilities:
If your looking for 3 main abilities and ultra here:

GPS(global positioning satilite)- like reveal and should increase sight range increase per level.

Nano Bot Kit- Improve the Cyborg System capibilities.(Increase life, regeneration, and defence per level(maybe attack if you want)).

Robot Fleet- Sommons 1-10 robots that get slightly stonger each level.

Emergency Recovery Mode- When the cyborg dies unleashes a recovery robot carrying all of the cyborgs memory. If the recovery robot survives for (increasing seconds per level) seconds revives the cyborg in the position of the recovery robot

Other Abilities if you need them:
Self Destruct- The Cyborg kills himself in order to deal greater damage to his enemies. ( make a trigger so that if he kills himself it does not activate Emergency Recovery Mode or so that it gives the recovery drone 1 life)

Tell me if you need any more hero ideas or abilities for this one. :D

C

Chicken man

Dude!!!

hay that is one hell of an idea. I don't know about any of you guys but that rocks.

awsome idea man.

O

Obsidian

Ninja

My best idea yet, this is an idea for my map, but you can use it if you want. :D

Name - Ninja

Main Attribute - Agility

Skills - Twin Blade Strike - Deals increasing damage per level and inflicts bleeding (poison sting with a fancy name)

- Dark Powder - Teleport to target (ally or enemy) increasing levels allow further range and increase in dark damage on impact (on enemies only)

- Killing Blow - Adds a 8-10% chance of killing an enemy on attack (depending on level) [Passive]

- Shadow Form - Makes Ninja Invulnerable, invisible and increases attack rate and damage, gives a 20% chance (stacked on top of Killing Blow) to instantly kill an enemy

You will need triggers for most of his abilities... :banghead:

B

Big al

It's good. I'll give you that

It's not bad and the killer blow spell is alright to. I believe that you would have to download or create your own model of a ninja I presume.

But all in all, it's not to bad.

Y

YosLin

You wouldn't have to download a custom ninja model but that would make it look better than a standard wc3 model :D

B

Big al

Yeah.

It would give it that little Zing, the extra boost, a little spice, the cherry on top of the cake, the topping on the ice cream and the list goes on...

All hail the "core"

Y

YosLin

Another Hero Idea: (not as good as my last one)

Infested Super Computer-
Description: A super computer that knows EVERYTHING. It was created in order to help sientists make break-through discoveries. But it was too over powered and turned against man-kind. Later turned corrupted and now seeks revenge on anything that lives.

Abilities:

Entangling Wires- The Infected Super Computer entangles an enemy hero with it's wires and slowly drains his health away(Kind of like aerial shackles or entagling roots + life drain(istead of just dealing damage and keeping unit in place it keeps unit in place and steals life))

Root Wire- Digs one of the Infected Super Computers wires deep into the ground and attacks nearby enemies(this is like the faceless ones ability to make those root things(increase mana, cooldown, and overall fighting capabilities and on last level give it a ranged attack))

Upgrade- The Infected Super Computer gives itself an upgrade.
1. Increases movement speed and attack speed per level.
2. Increases currupted minion's fighting capabilities.
3. Gives root wires splash damage.
4. Increase duration of root wires.

Virus- The Infected Super Computer gives a hero a deadly virus that cannot be cured. This virus dies after (seconds per level) seconds and deals (damage per lvl) damage per second. If and when th unit dies it will replace him with a corrupted minion(like doom abiliy)

You might notice how i like to upgrade other abilities in this one :D

S

Shinryuku_ku

I am just about to release a Custom Pack. I will edit this post when I do with the URL to it. :shades:

R

rerere

make a hero map which has characters from everywhere - but it would probably take too long.

Wolverine (wolverine orc model)
-regeneration
-fury swipes - adds additional damage on consecutive attacks

gandalf (white archmage model)

harry potter

spiderman
-ensnare

superman

fantastic 4

batman

terminator

rambo

rocky balboa

bruce lee

jet li

mike tyson
-bite ear

steve erwin (beast master model)
-summon animals
-tame animal

neo

x-men characters

O

Obsidian

right...

I think that those characters have already been made... but i did find the steve irwin thing funny... :D

B

Big al

Doom!!!

Model: "kil jeaden but use the non cinematic one and make it smaller"
Name: "some demon name"
Type: "Dark deliever"

Spell 1
root spell - "reign of fire"
name: "Doom meteor"
make it so it can only be active for a second so only one wave comes down. And also make it so that it more powerful.

Spell 2
root spell - "doom"
name: "Doom portal"
this spell creates a warp hole for the dark deliever to create a small amount of minions to assist him, the only problem is that it requires a living sacrifice. And make it summon a few units.

Spell 3
root spell - "A passive aura"
name: "demonic feud"
makes the demon have increased abilities like movement and attack speed and things like that.

Spell 4 - level 6
root spell - "Metamorphosis"
name: "Dark deliverance"
creates an unholy power that gives the demon awsome powers of distruction and he becomes bigger and stronger. you could also give him an immolation effect as well. that is if you want to.

hope you like them and "all" with out triggers exept for the last part of the level 6 spell with the immolation.

O

Obsidian

uh-huh...

Your character seems more like a support character, that a lead attacking character... but if that's the way you intended it to be... :shades:

I would add some aggressive spells, if i were you, but, like i said before, he's your character. :D

----------------------

Be right back, my cardboard box is getting soggy... ;)

B

Big al

it's a free country

no by all means do so. If you think the Hero needs to be imporved than just say so. thats a reason why where here...isn't it.

G

GekkoA

Dream Worlder

Name: Sendripht
Hero Name: Dream Worlder
Primary Atribute: Agility

Spell 1: Spirit Lash
Type: Single Target Cast
Description: Approaches a target enemy unit at extremely high speed. Upon Collision, the target takes damage and is knocked backwards.

Spell 2: Fantasy Blink
Type: Target Location Cast
Description: Instantly Blinks the Dream Worlder to a nearby target location, and creates Illusions of the Dream Worlder around him after the blink to confuse enemies. Illusions deal no damage and take 200% damage.

Spell 3: Phantasm
Type: Passive Cast
Description: Gives a chance an enemy will miss while attacking the Dream Worlder. When the Dream Worlder is moving, he becomes slightly transparent.

Ultimate: Mind Shatter
Type: Target Area Cast
Description: Drains all the Dream Worlder's mana and forms it into damaging energy that equally distributes the Dream Worlders mana as damage to all enemies in a target area.

O

Obsidian

okay...

You know, that ultimate spell would be more useful if the character had intelligence as a primary attribute instead of agility, just pointing that out. Although the rest of it is extremely awesome, great idea... when I make my map i will definitely include that character, that is, if you let me. :shades:

B

Big al

Cool

i really like the phantasm spell. When he moves he turns transparent.

Now that is thinking. hay GekkoA when I get off my arse and get the email conformation than i will consider giving you a rep point you deserve it... I hope

Z

Zero R.

Scoutmaster

Primary Attribute: Agility
Usage: Pretty much a scout, could be used as a Hero Killer if the hero is alone. Specializes in one-hit attack

Spells

Spell: Final Blow
Type: Passive
Effect: 5/10/15 percent chance that the Scoutmaster would deal 100x damage , obviously killing the enemy.

Spell: Assasin Touch
Type: Single Target
Effect: The enemy suffers some poison, and is able to be seen in the Minimap, mostly like how Faerie Fire has it.

Spell: Speed of the Gods
Type: Self cast
Effect: Cooler version of Wind Walk.

Ultimate: Combustion
Type: Area of Effect, without the target part.
Effect: The Scoutmaster blows himself up, dealing ALOT of damage to nearby units. If one of the enemy units dies in the process [So one can't sacrifice their own units/sheep], the Scoutmaster is instantly revived. If not, he dies, and must be revived in the Altar.

B

Big al

Yeah it's good

The Level 6 spell once again is a lot like the cyborg spell that "YosLin" made. but the idea that he comes back to life again isn't that just a teeny tiny bit extreme. But I suppose you could compensate with a large cool down time.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.