Campaign map not loading?

Drazhar

Reaction score
If i'm in world editor and I hit test map for one of the maps to my campaign, it will load. But when I go into Frozen Throne and go to my campaign where the buttons for each map are, a map in particular doesn't load, the screen will go black as it usually does, but then returns to the campaign button screen. Any help with this would be appreciated

Sjaakje

Reaction score
There's probably something in your triggers that does this. You should post some that you think might be causing it.

Drazhar

Reaction score
Hmm i'm not sure, what kind of triggers would cause it?

Edit: I've tried removing triggers such as ones that begin map initialization, set time of day, animations that are played at the beginning of the map. Doesn't seem to work.
Okay so I searched around a bit and found that having a large amount of imported files in the map but not in the campaign importer may have been the problem. It wasn't.
I also tried making a copy of the map in which I removed all the triggers and then tried loading the map. Still nothing

Really not sure what could be causing this, any help would be greatly appreciated

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.