Cinematic Contest! (Prize = Forum Signature)

Sargon

Reaction score
Well, I have seen boats created the way you used that turned out really well. Download Joe's Quest off of wc3sear.ch (it's a campaign, it's also in the Director's Choice or whatever section) and look at the fifth chapter. It's similar to what you did, but it's executed a bit better.

I really like the way you zoom the camera through the canyon, by the way. Very neat.

mems

Memory Lapse
Reaction score
Player_72985 said:
I like the way you think ^.^

Entry: Azrael's Tale

http://shipw.wc3campaigns.com/Shipwrecked Maps/Azrael's Tale Trailer.w3x

Story: 50 years before the incident that started it all, before Cordina started the war of Humans Vs Sea Creatures. The cursed pirate known as Azrael was a pirate. His tale will be told later this year (early '06). This is a trailer.

Small problem I notice and others notice, fade-in/out a bit too...short :p

[Entry Submit]

I loved the underwater tingie greate job. Well done...

Mattador

Reaction score
Player_72985

Man, that was awesome. The underwater was great, but I loved the whole story idea. Very cool.

The ship at the end was great too. That must have been hard to make.

Awesome job man, Awesome!

F

Forceflow

*loud yawn*
Bump... :rolleyes:

And common people, get those cimentics in!r

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
0cossin77 said:
Husky, how can you conpete and judge but we cant?

Husky, like I said earlier, I recommend you either remove your submission or step down from judging. Regardless of your intentions, it is highly unfair.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Fine then :( *sniff, sniff*. I'll just judge. I will most likely extend the length but I need to know who is till makng theirs or not.

Thanks,
-Husky

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Cinematics can take time to get right.

Why not just extend it a bit and try to get more participants? :)

As it is, I won't be here for a few days this month, so not having to judge those days is a very good thing.

F

Forceflow

Ya, agreed with alexander on that matter, busy month ahead... Maybe a week or two more for them to work? :D

S

skinny77

Me 2

I think I'll enter this compo, even though i probably wont come close to winning, lol. just about to watch players movie

:D :D Wow, that was incredible! It really had the effect other trailers do in a movie theatre. I don't see the point in my entering now! Nice try on the boat, I could never make something like that. :D :D

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Bump (was on the 4th page!).

Skinny don't feel intimidated by that, just enter for the fun of it. If you read the rules it said that we would just a bit of it on the effort you put in.

Also, I'm also going to increase the Due Date, by a week or two.

-Husky

EDIT: Extended entry date to September 1st :eek: should be more than enough time.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
why is this on page 3?!

I would like to enter this contest, I am making a cinematic now, should I post a preview of it? (whats done so far)

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Naw, preview isn't needed. Just post the full thing when it's done :)

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Meh I'll keep an attachment up-to-date here anyway so you all can see how its coming.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.