Fatal Error

ZiggyMcjoney

Data editor?! AAAHHHHH!
Reaction score
No screenshot of the error message, sorry - it's one of those ones that has the "not enough memory to process this command" thing on it.

I've hunted through my triggers to look for leaks or infinite loops, but am yet to find any.

The cause of the problem is either a unit being upgraded or it just crashing after a certain period of time. I'm not quite sure, it might be both, but as of yet it seems most likely that it happens after a certain length of time (usually a little after wave 10 of the TD, which would probably be around 7 minutes or so, haven't counted).

If anyone knows any common causes for fatal errors, it'd be great if you can tell me. I'm 100% sure it's not a hardware problem, because I have been playing with 3 players and all three of us crash at the same time.

If you want, I can email the map to you so you can look through the triggers to see if you can find the cause. This is seriously annoying me, so I'd appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks :p

eXirrah

Reaction score
Is this always happen at wave 10 or arround 7 minutes of time(no matter which wave).
If this happens always at wave 10 then maybe you got infinite loop or something.
If this happens after a period of time no matter which wave you are on, you probably have heavy leaks.
Another possible explanation is that you screwed up some part of your script or set some unappropriate parameters to some object on the map.

EDIT: To find the problem start by disabling some triggers you think might be the problem. At any rate there is 90% chance this is some trigger problem and not warcraft or hardware.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.