How do I terminate a running trigger?

Robin Olofsson

Reaction score
Hi! What I'm trying to do is to terminate trigger 1 from trigger 2 so that all the current processing in trigger 1 stops. I've read the text under all actions under "trigger" in the editor and no one seems to do such a thing. I belive that I have to use custom script (which I'm not that familiar with) for it to be possible. Could someone help me with this?

I found this thread but it did not solve my problem.
http://www.thehelper.net/threads/terminate-trigger-if-condition-happens.155022/

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
You could have every action from Trigger 1 in an If/Then/Else block, each one containing a boolean comparison as the condition and a Skip Remaining Actions in the Else group. Then set that boolean to false in Trigger 2 to negate the remaining actions in Trigger 1.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
You could have every action from Trigger 1 in an If/Then/Else block, each one containing a boolean comparison as the condition and a Skip Remaining Actions in the Else group. Then set that boolean to false in Trigger 2 to negate the remaining actions in Trigger 1.

you only need that block at each wait, as everything else is essentially instantanious

or if it's a periodic trigger, you can simply disable it (but that will only disable the events for the trigger, not any of the ongoing actions)

G_Freak45

Reaction score
After each wait AND at the very beginning of the trigger put this in:

Code:
if then else multiple actions
if (condition is true)
  Boolean Comparison (SomeVariable is equal to True)
then (do actions)
  Set SomeVariable = False (this is the Set Variable action)
  Custom Script: return
else (do else actions)
... go on with your trigger

SomeVariable is a variable (that you can name whatever) that you need to make in the variable editor, it has to be type "Boolean"

In any other trigger if you set this to true then the trigger will exit

Now i get to digress...

Sup P, long time no see :) they seem to deleted my multiple hundreds of +reps/likes :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.