Mapping Contest! Details Inside!

D

DrFou

uhm... just saw this contest now... i started on a new map a week ago, can i still add it? I don't know what time i started on it, and i'm not sure it's 7 days and not 8... don't remember it. Can I still use it?

And where do we upload the maps?

What's the price we're trying to win?

sry if my english is bad.

DrFou aka Sumsar

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
You upload the map here on this thread.. use the "Manage Attachments" button down below/above submit reply keys...

If you mean Prize (not price) then there hasnt been one announced i dont think.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Not yet there isnt, i'm still looking for a decent prize, an avatar isnt really that special.

@AgentPaper: You probably would be disqualified if i'd heard of that map before :/.

~Jindo

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
MS sux, so i doubt ne1 would use that for an avatar. I bet they would use Macromedia Fireworks or Macromedia Flash, flash for the animated ones.

D

DrFou

uhm... Jindo... could I use my map? as i wrote above i'm not sure when i started, but it's around a week ago.

Maybe you could talk to the admins of the forum, and make the prize a special rank on these forums.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
DrFou said:
uhm... Jindo... could I use my map? as i wrote above i'm not sure when i started, but it's around a week ago.

Maybe you could talk to the admins of the forum, and make the prize a special rank on these forums.
1) yes u can use it, but it has to have all of the following: towers, heros, lives, winning/losing system, or has to be totally original.

2) they wont do that.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
well like i said, it started a week ago, the contest started probably a few days before you started so yes, you can.

~Jindo

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
To jindo and silver hawk: how are we going to no each other when we test maps? Also, we all have to be on the same server, im on USEast, yours?

My acc name on USEast: 5h17BusterMase (went back to old 1...)

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
DrFou said:

If any prize is given, it will not be a privilege on the site, because the contest is not official.

Sargon

Reaction score
mase said:
it is the last spam. I sort of used it as an excuse to bump this thread, but still ppl may need to be reminded about then.

If it was meant as a bump, it's still out of line, because it came 40 minutes after the previous post.

But this is getting off-topic. Back on topic!

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Bump

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Bump

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
my USEast account is Rageki (havent logged on bnet in AGES).

I do not want to know what hppened a few days ago, I don't know who did it but it sounded like mase did it, if it was you mase, dont do it again or you wont take part. (don't mean to sound bossy).

~Jindo

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Jindo said:
my USEast account is Rageki (havent logged on bnet in AGES).

I do not want to know what hppened a few days ago, I don't know who did it but it sounded like mase did it, if it was you mase, dont do it again or you wont take part. (don't mean to sound bossy).

~Jindo
Lol Dont worry, im gonna chill out...

@sky there is no diff, but alot of ppl are on USeast bc they live either in the middle of the US or the East portion of the US...

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Bumb

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.