Mapping Contest! Details Inside!

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Hey, turned out I may not be able to get the map im making up in time for the contest, with the work onTrue Roleplaying going on, so if It doesn't make it, could I be a judge?

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
I think Jindo wanted 3 judges (Him, SilverHawk, and me) but pm him if u want to judge.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Yeah I had 2 vacancies taken by SilverHawk and mase.

If either drop out though you can definately be a judge :).

I encourage you to get your real project done and not the contest map if it means a big delay.

~Jindo

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
BUMB
Bring Up My Post
well not mine but jindo's

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Hello, bump

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Dont forget about this... Bump

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
i think if some one wanted to join they would have by now

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
There have been new ppl since this started... :p

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Just leave the thread unless you want to join or finished a map and want to send it in :).

Only bump if it starts to go on to page 4/5 but dont leave for 2 months and then revive it :eek:.

~Jindo

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Jindo said:
Deadline wll probably be November the 20th or sooner if people finish early and no more contestants enter.

DEADLINE = December 20th 2005 (USA = 12/20/05) (UK = 20/12/05).
Umm, so when is the deadline? December, or November

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Where did u get Nov. 11 from?

mothmann

Reaction score
dont know if this has been said. i only read the first 2 pages. but there is a DATE CREATED atrribute in the file properties.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
The deadline is December the 20th, but if we get a few/a lot of submissions the deadline would move to November 20th

but i dont see that happening as its almost november 20th already :p.

~Jindo

U

Unregister

Deedeedee

I can make a map in less than nine days. I've done it before.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Was it good?

S

ShaiTan-Enk

I was wondering if I could join the contest, even though I worked on my map before the contest was posted. My map's a TD, and I made the first part of it months ago. However, I only worked on it for 4 days, and then about a month later added another part that took about 2 days. Since I missed out on the beginning of the contest, I think that the time expended on the map already is approximately equivalent to the amount of time on it I would have spent since the beginning of the contest. So, can I join, or is the map too old?

TFlan

I could change this in my User CP.
Reaction score
Im in if you have to sign up or something... started a map today and hopefully will be done by ?December 20th? if that is the deadline.

In the first post you should have a list of everyone who is in the compitition so you could figure out a good deadline and so people know whos in or not.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Yo dont have to sign up to join. Just post your map b4 the deadline (probably December 20)

@ShaiTan-Enk:
Ya u can still join.

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
is there any prizes or anything or rep? (codnt be bothered reading whole thing if this was answered b4 or something) and ill be a judge if any slots are open or if any drop out just b4 deadline...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.