Model + World Editing

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Would any one be interested in this? I can learn you how to edit your models + world.

It is all legit. You can even get to never before seen places. Sad part is, it's all client side.

Asehujiko

Reaction score
I don't know what you've read but editing the client to get to inacessable places is definetly not legin.

Y

yabyab

I don't know what you've read but editing the client to get to inacessable places is definetly not legin.

It is legal as long as you don't log in online. You have the client, you are offline and you are free to destroy or delete any content of the client as long as it is a private use and no one is harmed in the process. Your client, your computer, no one will notice and no one will care.

But I guess Oninuva has escaped and no longer want to learn me :(

Oninuva

Reaction score
Well, do you see me being banned. I even made a ramp so I won't fall off and miss the BB boat. :)

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
So...you're teaching people how to WE.
Im interested.
I never really had a proper WE lession, I missed half of the basics and just started mapping around :D

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Oninuva

Reaction score
Not WE. World Editing meaning WoW.

And I am still correct.

I will learn you to WoW.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Learn you is not correct gramar. It IS Teach you. Learning you doesn't make sense.

If it did, it would mean something around learning about someone, not like teaching them.

And how do you not go online for WoW, isnt it only Online?

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Learn you is not correct gramar. It IS Teach you. Learning you doesn't make sense.

If it did, it would mean something around learning about someone, not like teaching them.

... That IS true.. But Oninuva is basically just being a prick at the moment. :p

And how do you not go online for WoW, isnt it only Online?

I think he means it is only for personal use. Our original editor was meant for personal use too.

---
OFFTOPIC:

Also, http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/prick

Lol at 4. :D

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
There are no rules or regulations that state that editing the WoW world is not legit unless you interrupt with the gameplay of others, in which case you are hacking, Blizzard has allowed several sites to host their own servers in which they can moderate themselves, but any activity there isn't against any rules, otherwise Blizzard would have patched it long ago.

Learned is grammatically correct because:

Noun 1. Learn - a reaction that has been acquired by learning.

But if you wish to say that you will learn him, then so be it, your own slang.

Y

yabyab

Taking a video of the 3D models of WoW for personal use is never illegal. You have the client, this client makes 3D models and you take a video of these models for personal use, I can't see why this is illegal?

I can teach you English and I can learn your personality. You also can say I can learn your English and teach you a personality but that would have a totally different meaning. :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.