Mounts

garet10

Reaction score
Since Mounts are cheaper now they should create more new mounts, I have a few Ideas, EX: Spider, Croc, Boar, Stag, Duck (lol), Bear, I would REALLY like to see a COOL SPIDER MOUNT :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :cool: :) <3 :rolleyes: :p :eek: :cool: :D :eek:

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
garet10 said:
Since Mounts are cheaper now they should create more new mounts, I have a few Ideas, EX: Spider, Croc, Boar, Stag, Duck (lol), Bear, I would REALLY like to see a COOL SPIDER MOUNT :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :cool: :) <3 :rolleyes: :p :eek: :cool: :D :eek:

how are they cheaper?
It's still 100g and 1000g

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
No here's the thing. It costs 720g for 150 MOUNT skill. And you need the 150 MOUNT skill to ride epic mount, epic mounts cost 8g now, so if you got the riding skill, mounts are cheap.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
You guys have all the information wrong >_<

This is the right info
Blue mount = 10g
75 TRAINING = 90g

Epic mount = 100g
150 TRAINING = 900g

If you are HONORED and HAVE Rank 3

-20g on Blue mounts overall costs

-200g on Epic mounts overall costs

BTW, there is a spider mount. *points at Ahn'Qiraj*

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I belive there is only one spider mount per Realm...?

I saw one today in IF, I love it <3

EDIT: ( a blue one )
AQ_MountBlue1.JPG

1)ark_Knight

Reaction score
there coudlnt be only 1 per realm...i think its a very rare drop in a silithid area or somthing...here look at this screenshot of the day from WoW community site. it is a group of spider mounted people which means there are a lot more than 1 per realm. but they are pretty god damn cool mounts :D

ss0759.jpg

and for the other mounts...

Boar: Well coming up in the expansion the "Elekk" is kindof a boar..more an elephant but somewhat kind of like a boar...ok forget it..use ur immagination :p (good idea though)

Stag: Well theres a riendeer which is pretty much a slightly differnt modeled/skinned stag. A normal one would also be cool though.

Bear: A bear mount would be fricken awsome for a mount. Think about the epic ones :eek: a war bear. Good idea!

Duck: Well the Cocatrice (i think thats the name...the blood elf mount that looks like a chocobo) which is the Blood Elf mount thats coming soon, is like a duck i guess...a duck with long legs...ok..an ostrich lol

Croc: umm..i think a croc would be pretty cool if they could make a more..."raised" up croc. The crocs lie too low to truly be a good mount so they would have to completley remodel a huge croc for it. might be pretty cool though.

So theres an analysis be 1)ark_Knight lol..you have some cool ideas though.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
The Silithid mount is AQ-only, meaning you can't use it outside the instance. There is a legendary one that people got for opening the gates, and you could use it anywhere. Great mount.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
THATS WHAT IT IS!

He got it from opening the gates, now I remember, I asked him. xD

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
Before the Gates of Ahn Qiraji were opened there was a realm event for each realm to try to get all of the mats required for the war effort, and then one lucky guild got to open the Gates, and in turn got the only Spider mounts you can ride outside of AQ. On some realm there was a guild who held the key "hostage" and demanded large sums of gold from alot of people to use it.

1)ark_Knight

Reaction score
oh ok...lol some people probably got really mad about the "hostage" key thing. Could they destroy that key if they wanted? if so that would suck for people if a guild did that. anyway those spider mounts are pretty cool...i wish i had one

Kershbob

Reaction score
There's a turtle mount in the mpq that looks like the turtle pet you get from the orphan quest except it's shell fits a person's feet.

Tonks

Reaction score
I'd like a Chicken mount... lol
You know, that chicken you get in Goldshire.
Except... A lot bigger :D

[I only play WoW on a Private server, it's free, but there's noone but a few other people, but it's reasonably entertaining.]

garet10

Reaction score
Myzteryz said:
You guys have all the information wrong >_<

This is the right info
Blue mount = 10g
75 TRAINING = 90g

Epic mount = 100g
150 TRAINING = 900g

If you are HONORED and HAVE Rank 3

-20g on Blue mounts overall costs

-200g on Epic mounts overall costs

BTW, there is a spider mount. *points at Ahn'Qiraj*

:) :( :) I want to get one.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Tonks said:
I'd like a Chicken mount... lol
You know, that chicken you get in Goldshire.
Except... A lot bigger :D

[I only play WoW on a Private server, it's free, but there's noone but a few other people, but it's reasonably entertaining.]

Gnomes FTW! :p

garet10

Reaction score
Private Server? I'll pay you if i could go on that, paypal.

Same as a regular server but With changes to everything. Change your mount into a bear that be cool. Or anything in the game, I think I seen the spider mount but I want one of them in the Western Plaugelands.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
You really shouldn't overrate private servers that much. They ain't that good. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.