My first icon!

MooMooMan

Reaction score
WOW thats exactly as i imagined it, its perfect now!

alright, ill give you an idea to try.

im making an ability named:CHERRY BLOSSEM! (yes,yes,yes i know its a ripoff from tactics)

and id like an icon that is split in three, like in the peace sign, then having a flame in one,a frost nova in another, and a lightning blot in the last.

id be eva so grateful!

Rad

Reaction score
You put the new shiny streaks on it, then you used a smooth tool over that. It doesnt even look like the first streaks of light in the first one! Are you copying images from a sight and just adding a border? It really does look like that :mad:

MooMooMan

Reaction score
no Rad he isnt, didnt u c all the versions hes made of that one now???

dont make accusations like that ive seen ruination here for awhile and he aint the type to do that, he ISNT COPY/PASTING!!!!

so go be :mad: somewhere else.

(no offense intended)

Rad

Reaction score
Well I mean... it starts out perfect no doubt. Next he adds a few jagged streams of light... then he uses the smooth tool nothing else... If he can get the first image that quality then cant even make the next few simple lines of light one can only assume that he copy pasted.

MooMooMan

Reaction score
he tryed to make it look like a rip, thats y, a rip IS messier, but i thought it would go better with it, i dont think that the quality is all that bad.

trust me rad its his style,now u may have read this from another thread that i posted, but how r u on so long, and wats ur age?

Rad

Reaction score
Um anyways, it might be his I dont know. In my opinion it doesnt really fit the 'blinkstrike'. Looks alot more like a lord of the rings type of thing.

I didnt tell you my age in the last post though im 16

MooMooMan

Reaction score
heh.kewl

im 13 YAY but surprisingly im in secondary 3! DOUBLE HAH!
pretty funny, i didnt skip a grade early either! the reason is that im young for my grade and i got to start when i was 4.lol its so kewl, wat school u go too?

Sargon

Reaction score
Please use instant messaging for random conversations. Or private messages.

In regard to Rad's accusation, don't assume that no one on these boards has any artistic ability.

R

Ruination

Aye I see what you mean now by the steaks of light losing quality. I'm not sure how that happened but I'm guessing it was when I used sharpen. Actually, when you look at them with the three next to each you can tell I noticed the streaks and in the third one I copied the streaks from the first one and pasted them onto the third one. I didn't notice they looked bad for the second one.

I will try the blossom :p

Okay here's the first attempt. Any preferences lemme know Mooman and I'll adjust it.

Attachments

• BTNBlossom.jpg
    BTNBlossom.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 242
  • DISBTNBlossom.jpg
    DISBTNBlossom.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 244

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
well.. I don't like it :(
its basicly just tiny icons from bliz that was made into another self made frame..

what is blossom supppose to do??
maybe that will make me enjoy it more.

R

Ruination

Yeah I don't like it either but the easiest way to make what he wants is by letting him tell me once he sees a start. This is what he described he wanted--the interpretation of that short description is relative so he will have to elaborate for me, but I had to start somewhere. It is not a self-made frame, it is copied directly from a blizz icon.

A little change...

Attachments

• Blossom2.jpg
    Blossom2.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 251
A

AddE

WOW! Where did you learn photoshop???

I like totally suck on making my own drawings in photoshop.. i dont understand how to make them look 3D, i mean that they have shadows and that... Do you have MSN? Youve got to teach me some master :)

R

Ruination

I was JUST editing my last post when you chimed in adde :p I don't have msn, do you have AIM?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.