My first icon!

R

Ruination

Nah sorry Spoony I have no idea. Never looked for any myself. Maybe you could find manuals and guides online.

And Skinny thanks for the encouragement hehe but I will be joining the air force in a couple weeks so sadly, my icons will have to wait :D Hopefully soon after that I can finish my degree and work for Blizzard; that is my goal.

Pyromancer

Reaction score
you shouldwork for blizzard. you would be head of the icon making thing! that clears up alot, you do em by hand first. could you do it with a tablet?

R

Ruination

Lol thanks Pyro but I am not nearly good enough yet. I hope to be when I have completed illustration, and after that I hope to complete a 3d animation degree too. Yeah those were drawings I did in a sketch book, is that what you mean by tablet?

I'll show you guys the originals since yall like em so much :) I had another dreadlord that I submitted to blizzard's fan art, but I can't find it. They didn't accept it )=

Attachments

• Druid.jpg
    Druid.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 288
  • Elf.jpg
    Elf.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 217
  • Dreadlord.jpg
    Dreadlord.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 202
  • Demoness.jpg
    Demoness.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 211

Pyromancer

Reaction score
ahhhhh, that makes alot of sence now. i mean the telepathy. im series, thos drawing look like the onesin loading screens and stuff.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.