My first icon!

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
Wow, Rad! Nice job on your cherry blossom. But I wouldn't suggest the purple around both the purge and frost attack parts. It makes the fire one look a little offset. Also, nice job on yours, Ruination. It does look a little bit like the fist was sketched on scratch paper first, and then scanned. Try making it a little bit less like a pencil color.

M

Master_Saji

Ew...he would win hands down...I'm like...a lvl -100 noob compaired to this guy! He would eat my icons and poop em out on to my other icons! ;) But I'll find some to post if I think you might like em :( But, you've been warned...ALL OF YOU!

M

Master_Saji

Alright...

Attachments

• BTNFourElements.jpg
    BTNFourElements.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 240
M

Master_Saji

Well yeah lol

Fireworks closed on me so this was my last saved part of it (which means I gotta start over again >,<)

MooMooMan

Reaction score
ruination, im afraid that project "Cherr Blossem" suffered a...... FULL SUCESS!!!!!!

omfg thank you so much! i cant express my gratitude enough, so guess i had to flame... :D

jeez leweek, you took everything into consideration, your icon works perfectly!!!!!!!!!!!

now i have a few more requests for you, if its not too much.

(yes you guessed it, more cloud moves)

Braver: make it look like a warrior has jumped into the air, with his sword hilt over head, and the blade behind his back, that would be perfect.

Blade Beam: (yeah i sorta need ideas for this one, just post what it would look like and ill variate from that)

MeteoRain: A few infernal meteors that are streaking towards the bottom left corner of the frame

Omnislash: make it look like a warrior who is slashing extremly rapidly(could be many swords coming from lots of angles.)

hope these rnt too much, id appreciate this as much as the cherry blossem(which was done perfectly i might add)

i came to you because im the only guy on earth who is actually making a serious cloud character, one with awesome moves and such.

(AGAIN THANK U SO MUCH!)there were no problms it wurked perfectly! :D :D

R

Ruination

I don't like the fists either but there has to be a rough draft for some things. We will see what Pyromancer says because it is up to him.

Mooman you officially implemented my first icon hooray :) The braver will be pretty easy. For the blade beam, I could make a very large glowing beam of whatever color being shot from the end of a sword, or from outheld hands(you know hands in a position of like fighting games when they shoot their energy balls). Meteorain easy. Omnislash is what I made my portal icon for, so I really have no good ideas how to depict that abillity. A sword with motion blurring would be easy if you want that.

Master Saji I love your icon man well done. You are definitely not -100 :p

Rad, about the sword's 'energy'. He requested a sword which was imbued with both fire and frost. That is a flaming sword with frost around it also. So it is supposed to look a bit juxtopposing...so the fact you think it looks juxtopposing is probly a good thing.

Oh and can anyone tell what this icon is depicting?

Attachments

• BTNTear.jpg
    BTNTear.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 220
A

AddE

Umm.. Is it cutting the sky? .. So the sky would open? Looks like that.

Rad

Reaction score
Reminds me of scooby doo when he cut through the fog with a saw and then ate it like a doughnut :D

R

Ruination

lmao yes it is for the Cut Donut ability. The caster will eat it and gain some HP. Also have one for summon scooby snacks for ultimate.

Yes it is cutting the sky :p Glad you could tell.

Rad

Reaction score
The sword should be going through it a bit though, the tip is barely touching the 'sky'. About where the first indent is on the sword should be in the slice... Well maybe if u visualize it it looks better.

R

Ruination

Thats a good point Rad. I'll see if that looks better.

Here is braver. I used the same dude from my portal icon I made :) If you reeeeaally wanted his sword to be at a downward angle behind his back I can do it. If you hate the lighting I can try something else. Different color perhaps. Or maybe move him down so more of the sword is visible. And meteors...

And here is Pyro's golems duking it out. I tried just bout every effect I could think of to add some flare to this but I didn't like any of em. I also tried frost and flames on the golems but that was cluttery I thought. If you can picture an effect you think would look good Pyro, I'll try it.

Attachments

• BTNBraver.jpg
    BTNBraver.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 207
  • BTNMeteors.jpg
    BTNMeteors.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 208
  • BTNGolems3.jpg
    BTNGolems3.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 193

MooMooMan

Reaction score
meteorain icon looks amazing, youve outdone yourself, i love it.

braver on the other hand.......

sword would NEED to be behind his back, and he would NEED to be jumping in the air(standing on the floor? whaaaaaaat?) try putting him smaller and making a red with a little gold in the background, add some of those kewl shadow effects that you had on your blink-out-of-the-sky move.

that would make it perfect.

next, about omnislash..... i changed what that would do, so i wanna change my icon request accordingly.

wowee, this is hard to think up....
can you think of an idea that would fit the DOTA omnislash?(yes rad, thats right D.O.T.A)

lastly, but not least blade beam
i cant beleive how dumb i was for not seeing how it should be...

here it is. could you make a sword that looks like it has just been slashed.( you know the blur effect on the track of the sword?that looks a TEENSY bit like the buster sword) , then make a yellow beam that looks like it has been shot out about two seconds ago, that is to say, not touching the sword track.

if you can do these icons, then you can do ANYTHING! and i will MAKE people praise your icons :D hf with them.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
That meteor rain does look real nice for sure!!

MooMooMan

Reaction score
lol rad you are so right, but if he can make it simple, and be that stunning,well then go for it i say!

MooMooMan

Reaction score
lol i didnt mean it to make you think that u said a bad thing(try and follow that!)

lol anyway, did u see one of the admins? i think it was sd ryoku, anyway WTF -500 REP? HOW THE *&%$ DO U GET THAT LOW AND BECOME AN ADMIN!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

(no offense if ur reading sd_ryoku, pm if u want me to edit it.)

Rad

Reaction score
DONT @!$@ING GO LIKE THIS!?!?!?!? lol

SD_Ryoko set his own rep to -10000 or something. Admins can do that.

R

Ruination

Damn Mooman really, I like the braver :( Hehe np I will try to make the sword behind him and show his whole body in the air..even tho he is in the air in the one I did. The shadow effects came from a bright light source behind him, is that what you want? That will significantly decrease the readability unfortunately, as you saw in my portal icon.

Your description of the blade beam is good but I still dont fully understand. And I have no idea what buster sword is. I get the slashing motion blur thing, but the beam having been shot beforehand..wha?? So the beam is behind the sword's current point in the swing? What color is the beam? Is it wider than the width of the sword? Is it straight glowing lines or is there flames/particles? If you email me a pic of buster sword I will try to mimic it.

Oh about the dota omnislash: Yes that is the same style I made the portal icon for. I really have no ideas how to depict it other than that. I think I will try the portal thing again and try to make it more readable. That is why I liked the braver I made--it is very readable.

[email protected]

Here is a second braver. I really dunno what you had in mind for the red/gold. Also here is another portal effort--maybe for omnislash. If you use both they will look kinda similar tho ;) And yet another portal effort...

Lol check this one out--squashed footman :D

Attachments

• BTNBraver2.jpg
    BTNBraver2.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 200
  • BTNBlinkStrikes2.jpg
    BTNBlinkStrikes2.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 208
  • BTNBlinkStorm3.jpg
    BTNBlinkStorm3.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 194
  • BTNSquash.jpg
    BTNSquash.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 294
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.