Taking Spell Requests

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Watch the video and you'll see a lot of differences bewtween the 2. Vestra's wasn't too good in my opinion compared to the way it looks like in DBZ. Its up to you if you want to make it or not.

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
wow like 1000 spell requests. He can't get work on mine... I have to figure it out on my own. GooD Luck to all of you

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Holy cow, that's a lot of requests! Now I know what Santa clause feels like. ^^

Edit:
Julian4life, your second spell request is extremely simple. It's a dummy unit with increased size lying down on the ground with that special effect. Then he has probably used impale or triggered the damage. (With impale you can change the special effects so that the unit's won't fly up in the air.)

DVD, those special effects will take some time to make... Sorry but you will be listed below most of the other's since it will take some time to make it look good. I have made Kamehameha's before but never that detailed.

Edit:
Dragon_Lance, I don't play DotA so I have no idea what that ability does. Please describe it, the more the better.

Note to all:
Don't just take for granted that I know what spell you're talking about, I'm not Bruce Allmighty. You need to describe what the spell should do in order for me to make it. The better explanation the more the ability will be as you want it.

Edit:
Finished Hellfire and edited Charge.

Hellfire code: (Reason for the comments is because if the raw codes doesn't match then GUI will refer to the wrong units/abilities.)
Code:
Hellfire
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Hellfire 
    Actions
        -------- Check the ability condition above this comment --------
        Set Points[1] = (Position of (Triggering unit))
        -------- Check this dummy unit so it's the correct one. --------
        Unit - Create 1 Dummy Unit for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at Points[1] facing (Facing of (Triggering unit)) degrees
        Set Points[2] = (Target point of ability being cast)
        Unit - Make (Triggering unit) face (Angle from Points[1] to Points[2]) over 0.00 seconds
        -------- Check this dummy ability. --------
        Unit - Add Hellfire Dummy - Damage  to (Last created unit)
        Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Undead Crypt Lord - Impale Points[2]
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_Points[1])
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_Points[2])
        Unit - Pause (Triggering unit)
        Wait 1.00 game-time seconds
        Unit - Unpause (Triggering unit)
        Set Points[1] = (Position of (Triggering unit))
        -------- Check this dummy unit. --------
        Unit - Create 1 Hellfire Dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at Points[1] facing (Facing of (Triggering unit)) degrees
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_Points[1])
Charge code:
JASS:
scope Charge initializer Lightning
//! runtextmacro HAIL_CreateProperty ("Data", "integer", "private")
globals
private constant integer DummyID = 'u001'   //Raw code of the dummy unit.
private constant integer DummyRaw = 'A004' //Raw code of the dummy's dummy ability.  
private constant integer raw     = 'A003' //Raw code of the ability.                   
private constant integer MaxRange = 1000 //Maximum casting range.
private constant integer MinRange = 250 //Minimum casting range.
private constant integer Offset = 20 //How far the unit moves every interval.
private constant integer Impact = 250 //Distance from the units when they collide.
private constant integer AnimationSpeed = 200 //The animation speed of the unit while charging. The value is in percent.
private constant real speed = 0.03 //Interval of how often the slide function runs.
private constant string Effect1 = "Abilities\\Weapons\\PhoenixMissile\\Phoenix_Missile_mini.mdl" //Effect one.
private constant string Effect2 = "Abilities\\Weapons\\PhoenixMissile\\Phoenix_Missile_mini.mdl" //Effect two.
private constant string Attatchment1 = "hand,left" //First attatchment.
private constant string Attatchment2 = "hand,right"//Second attatchment.
private constant boolean Paused = false //Choose if the unit should be paused or not during the charge.

endglobals
private struct TestStruct
real angle
timer Timer
unit caster
unit target
real tx
real ty
effect effect1
effect effect2
endstruct

private function Conditions takes nothing returns boolean
return GetSpellAbilityId() == raw
endfunction

private function ASlide takes nothing returns nothing
    local TestStruct data = GetData (GetExpiredTimer ())
    local unit target = data.target
    local unit caster = data.caster
    local real x = GetUnitX(caster)
    local real y = GetUnitY(caster)
    local real x2 = GetUnitX(target)
    local real y2 = GetUnitY(target)
    local real angle = Atan2(y2-y,x2-x)
    local real x3 = x + Offset * Cos(angle)
    local real y3 = y + Offset * Sin(angle)
    local real distance = SquareRoot( (x2-x)*(x2-x) + (y2-y)*(y2-y) )
    local unit dummy

call SetUnitX(caster,x3)
    call SetUnitY(caster,y3)
    call SetUnitAnimationByIndex(caster,6)

if distance <= Impact then
        call SetUnitTimeScalePercent(caster,100)
        call DestroyEffect(data.effect1)
        call DestroyEffect(data.effect2)
        set dummy = CreateUnit(GetOwningPlayer(caster),DummyID,x3,y3,0)
        call UnitApplyTimedLife(dummy,'btlf',2)
        call UnitAddAbility(dummy,DummyRaw)
        call IssueTargetOrder(dummy,"thunderbolt",target)
        call PauseTimer (data.Timer)
        call ResetData (data.Timer)
        call DestroyTimer (data.Timer)
        call data.destroy ()
        set dummy = null
        if Paused == true then
            call PauseUnit(caster,false)
        endif
    endif   
endfunction

private function Actions takes nothing returns nothing
local TestStruct data = TestStruct.create ()
    local real x        =     GetUnitX(GetTriggerUnit())
    local real y        =     GetUnitY(GetTriggerUnit())
    local real angle    =     0
    local location loc = GetUnitLoc(GetTriggerUnit())
    local location loc2 = GetUnitLoc(GetSpellTargetUnit())
    local real distance = DistanceBetweenPoints(loc,loc2)
    local sound SimError = CreateSoundFromLabel( "InterfaceError",false,false,false,10,10)

if (distance <= MaxRange) and (distance >= MinRange) then
        if Paused == true then
            call PauseUnit(GetTriggerUnit(),true)
        endif
        call SetUnitTimeScalePercent(GetTriggerUnit(),AnimationSpeed)
        set angle = AngleBetweenPoints(loc,loc2) 
        set data.angle = angle
        set data.Timer = CreateTimer()
        call TimerStart (data.Timer,speed,true, function ASlide)
        call SetData (data.Timer, data)
        set data.caster = GetTriggerUnit()
        set data.target = GetSpellTargetUnit()
        set data.effect1 =  AddSpecialEffectTarget(Effect1,GetTriggerUnit(),Attatchment1)
        set data.effect2 =  AddSpecialEffectTarget(Effect2,GetTriggerUnit(),Attatchment2)

else
        call IssueImmediateOrder(GetTriggerUnit(),"stop")
        if (distance >= MaxRange) then
            call DisplayTimedTextToPlayer(GetOwningPlayer(GetTriggerUnit()), 0.52, -1.00, 2.00, "|cffffcc00"+"Too far away"+"|r" )
        else
            call DisplayTimedTextToPlayer(GetOwningPlayer(GetTriggerUnit()), 0.52, -1.00, 2.00, "|cffffcc00"+"Too close"+"|r" )
        endif
        call StartSound(SimError )
    endif

call RemoveLocation(loc)
    call RemoveLocation(loc2)
endfunction

//===========================================================================

private function SafeFilt takes nothing returns boolean
return true
endfunction
private function Lightning takes nothing returns nothing
 local trigger trig = CreateTrigger()
local integer i = 0
loop
    exitwhen i > 15
    call TriggerRegisterPlayerUnitEvent(trig,Player(i),EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_SPELL_EFFECT,Condition(function SafeFilt))
    set i = i + 1
endloop
 call TriggerAddCondition (trig, Condition (function Conditions ) )
 call TriggerAddAction (trig, function Actions )
 set trig = null
 endfunction

endscope

Attachments

• Charge and Hellfire.w3x
    52 KB · Views: 184

Crusher

Reaction score
One thing I need to know though, what exactly do you mean by "from the other side of clock"? Please explain the effects and how you should hit the enemies a little more detailed.

I mean in circle, and it should hit them with some fire effects which splashes to nearby foe's.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Kazuga can you just edit my map I made trying to make it? It makes the laser and the explosions, the laser just keeps recreating itself and dying again. If you can can you also make it more accurate like in the video?

Leazy

Reaction score
Alright!

The spell itself looks great and is close to exactly how I want it. However:
I get no mana when I reach a charged unit (should receive 18)
I want the charging unit to play its slam animation & start attacking the charged unit when it reaches it.
And, as I asked for in the request post: could you make the spell non-target, and then automatically charge the ''udg_TargetUnit[Player number of owner of triggering unit]''?
If: udg_TargetUnit[Player number of owner of triggering unit] = no unit / dead, then make an error message saying ''You have no target'' and if the target it outside 1000 range, make an error message saying ''Your to far away'' and if it is to close, make an error message displaying ''Your to close''. If none of these things are true (the target unit is a existing unit, living and is in a good range (250-1000) then order the charging unit to charge it (just like the charge you have made).

Sorry for my earlier change request, didn't notice that awesome section for changing :D:D

Thanks a lot for all help Kazuga!

Julian4life

Reaction score
AWESOMETASTIC! (lol :D)

+REP'd for the hellfire. ill request my other spell on a thread instead. lol. :D

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Sorry for being away for so long, have been visiting some relatives over the weekend. I will continue the spells tomorrow when I have had some time to sleep.

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Well for mien just make a battle roar effect over the casters head and push all enemies around the caster back dealing 200 damage and stunning them. Thats all =D. Its pretty easy to :p

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
@Kazuga: I was meaning that they would be bound from behind and look like they're handcuffed.

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Kazuga if you do mine do it in Jass not vJass because i can't use it then (I'm using it for a campaign) Anyway thanks..

Deviruchi

Reaction score
Ability 1: Storm Gust

Brews a snowstorm in a target area for 5 seconds, enemies that enter or caught in it will get knockbacked (150 distance) in random directions every second, dealing damage per knockback, also, knocked units have a 14% chance of being frozen for 3 seconds, rendering it immobile and deal 30 damage per second for 3 seconds.
Note: This spell has a casting time of 6 seconds, however, every 20 points of the heroes agility reduces the casting time by 1 second.
Level 1: 45 damage per knockbacked unit
Level 2: 60 damage per knockbacked unit
Level 3: 75 damage per knockbacked unit
Level 4: 90 damage per knockbacked unit

Ability 2: Double Casting
A buff that gives the target hero, a chance to cast any offensive spell twice, the extra spell is cast 1 second after the casting the main spell. Lasts for 10 seconds
Level 1: 9% chance.
Level 2: 18% chance.
Level 3: 27% chance.

snmiglight

Reaction score
Spell Name: CHRONOMITES (AUTOCAST)

Description: Each shot fired reduces target's movespeed while increasing caster's attackspeed.

Must stack up to six times.

MUI: YES

Level 1: 3% movespeed reduction to target; 10% increased attackspeed to caster.
Level 2: 4% movespeed reduction to target; 15% increased attackspeed to caster.
Level 3: 5% movespeed reduction to target; 20% increased attackspeed to caster.

Others: Sample hero to be used should be Nerubian Queen. Must be ranged. (about 450 attack range) Hero's normal attack projectile must not return to the Hero. (Just like the Nerubian Creeps do) But if this skill is casted/autocasted, then the projectile must return to its caster. (with the idea that the skill drains target's movespeed and converts to attackspeed for the hero.) One last thing to consider: buff level must show its true level at status queue; both buff and debuff.(must not show "Chronomites - [Level 7]" or sumthing)

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Man I'm sorry folks that I haven't been active lately, a lot of relatives has been on visit etc and they still are. I haven't had time to sit in front of the computer very much at all lately and even less work with wc3 maps.

I will of course try to create all your people's spell requests as soon as I get time for it, though it might not be until I start school again. (Some day next week.) I would appreciate if no one made any new requests until I have had soem time to catch up. If anyone who has already requested a spell doesn't need it anymore please tell me so, otherwise I will make it for nothing.

Thank you for your time, patience and understanding.
/Kazuga

lindenkron

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Hey, I realise this topic might be out-dated, but nothing will happend if I don't atleast ask ;)

I need a spell that does the following;

Creates a Force Field (Spirit Tap model, animation stopped after 0.75 seconds) where every allied units of the person casting the spell will be invisible unless they leave the area. (Sort of like the spider web in DotA).

I need this to include buildings as well, kind of important.. I don't know if its possible at all, noone responded to my thread :rolleyes:.

A feature that would be incrediable (Don't know if it's possible) would be that units don't attack enemies by themself (only if right click or 'a') when they are under the effect of this item/spell.

It's cast from an item, since it's a "machine" you can pick up.

In advance,
Thanks
-Lindenkron

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
[del]I actually have a thread for a spell request, here.
If you could make it, that'd be cool.
If you need any additional info, please tell me so I can give it to you ASAP.[/del]

EDIT: Nevermind, request has been fulfilled elsewhere.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.