Terraining Contest 3! Starts May 10th.

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
Photoshop shouldn't be allowed, otherwise people like me (if there is such a thing) who can terrain and photoshop things up would easily win.

I'm going to make my submission later today/night. :)

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
Jimpy said:
Photoshop shouldn't be allowed, otherwise people like me (if there is such a thing) who can terrain and photoshop things up would easily win.

I'm going to make my submission later today/night. :)

Yeah that would be extremely cheap. I don't think any photo editing programs should be allowed (except to paste and save the screenshots).

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Darthfett said:
Yeah that would be extremely cheap. I don't think any photo editing programs should be allowed (except to paste and save the screenshots).
Ditto. When he said extras, I think he meant like special things going on in the photo, like a town meeting, or a farmer farming, or a boat or something.

lllidan

Reaction score
a little off topic but can i borrow that one sky you used that everyone was bitching baout plz?

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
AgentPaper said:
Ditto. When he said extras, I think he meant like special things going on in the photo, like a town meeting, or a farmer farming, or a boat or something.

That's pretty much what I meant.

kk.. no graphics editing (but you can upload custom stuff).

~Jindo

Mullit

Reaction score
does that mean i have to change my screenie and replace it with a WE sky?

>illidan - i just did a google image search for sunset or something.

Jo.O

Bored...
Reaction score
Just wondering about th importing, cause if you've seen Born2Modificates' skins they would look exactly as real as Mullits sky. sooo... i think you shoulden't be allowed to import anything at all. And coulden't you load a photo into gmax and make it a skin? it would look the same and be allowed...

Mullit

Reaction score
i dont have or know how to use gmax. if anyone could can they please say and ill send them the picture of the sky.

Jo.O

Bored...
Reaction score
lol. You see? That would be the exact same thing as pasting some real sky. So its allowed if the real sky is imported but not made in photoshop?
Jindo?

Mullit

Reaction score
im not really bothered i can change the sky and take away the lighting effects, the terraining will still be the same.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
To be honest, I don't mind about imports, but they don't affect your score at all.

Extras are as described earlier (sacrificial ceremony (sp?), fights etc).

There is no category that imports will add extra points to imo (and i created this contest :p).

~Jindo

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
Jo.O said:
Just wondering about th importing, cause if you've seen Born2Modificates' skins they would look exactly as real as Mullits sky. sooo... i think you shoulden't be allowed to import anything at all.
Lolol, Born²Modificate's doodads shouldn't be allowed for all kinds of terraining contest.
I mean... damn! Falling leaves! <3

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
All those people who were asking about a TC 3, now that its actually being held, its pretty dead, we need more entries :shades:.

~Jindo

J

Jakadasnake

Can you still add me as a contestant?
And I don't know if I missed this, but what date do maps have to be submitted by?
thanks.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.