Terraining Contest 3! Starts May 10th.

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
eheheh.. i totally forgot i signed up for this.. i think imma withdrawl x.x

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
@Tharius: LoL.. you came 2nd :p.. I added the scores up wrongly (happened in 1st TC contest as well :p).

@WastedSaviour: ... :(

~Jindo

Tharius

Occasionally Around
Reaction score
All right, since it seems the contest is somewhat... small... I decided to do something not so serious. :p

When people were brainstorming ideas for this contest, three of the things that came up were mountains, oceans, and battle scenes. Soooo.... here's my 2-hours-to-complete submission.

P.S. No, I did not Photoshop the image beyond cropping it, nor did I import anything... The wispy cloud-seeming effects are actually a super large moonwell life-mana-regen ability covering the entire picture. :D

Lord_Kakashi

The Wabbits are attacking
Reaction score
Can we please move the date?

Hi everyone, my submit is done, so now you are probably wondering why i want the date moved.

Well you see, we are changing broad band at home so my connection will be dead untill the 13th, so i was kindda hoping that we could move the date up with 4 or 5 days so i would still have time to post my submition.

And now you are probably wondering why i ask this instead of posting the pics... well this was posted on a cyber cafe, and they dont allow own computers.

But if you don't want to move it i can understand [hopin' the best]

Take care everyone <3

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Well, maybe if we move the date then we could get more time for more submissions.. :D..

I'm gonna move the date to June 20th.

~Jindo

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
Oh noez! 1 day left! Who will be the evil master of all doodads?! @.@

Lord_Kakashi

The Wabbits are attacking
Reaction score
Okay. Thx for moving the date btw :)

i hope you like it - if not alot atleast a little and if not a little well then.. then I'll just have to do better next time :)

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
O.k here's my hour's work, I hope custom doodads are allowed, it didn't say they were allowed in the rules, but it didnt say your not allowed to use them either.

Nobody laugh at my laughable skills, or I'll get conan to smite your ass with a random insulting picture that includes some sort of animal in it.

Saving it as jpg seems to pixelate it a bit.

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
NoxMortus said:
Nobody laugh at my laughable skills,
Don't worry, nobody was able to make something ugly with those doodads yet.

Lord_Kakashi: You pressed the evil "P" button at the screenshots 2 and 3. xD

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
o_O 6 entries.

I know I'd judge but do the other 2 still want to? :/.

Thanks 2-P, I'd completely forgotten about this until now :p, I thought it had died.. >.<

~Jindo

Tharius

Occasionally Around
Reaction score
2-P said:
Don't worry, nobody was able to make something ugly with those doodads yet.

Oh, I bet I could....

Wow, I checked this 5 hours ago and saw it hadn't been updated since the 6th... then suddenly 8 posts and 2 submissions (1 if you don't count Lord_Kakashi's, since he said he'd be entering it sooner or later anyways) appear out of nowhere. :p

Which brings up the question, on the internet, can something appear out of somewhere?

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
NO MORE ENTRIES

Judging will be sorted out now, it probably won't be out of such a high score because one of the judges hasn't replied.. >.<.

~Jindo

The irony is that loads of people wanted to go along with this contest =P

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.