The Spell Request Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockmanderZ

Reaction score
Oh, thanks again IKilledKenny and Tinki3...:)
Btw, I've tried the spell why does it not work when the ability is on higher level or level 2?..

M

minipots

Gui, Dashing Ability

i really need someones help i'm trying to create a ability that dashes the caster the the target and stabs his sword through the body and stays there while blood spills out for like 3 seconds and does damage over the 3 seconds plus initial damage. also cant use the shadow strike ability as the base spell since already used it in another spell please help, if u cant do this juss do a dash spell

MUST BE IN GUI

I

IKilledKEnny

> Btw, I've tried the spell why does it not work when the ability is on higher level or level 2?..

As I said, everything in the object editor I left for you to edit so it will be whatever you want, so you need to add levels to the spell yourself.

> hmm.. i really have NO idea how to do this.. sorry to ask another request.. but is it possible for you to make something LIKE aphotic shield (in dota) in GUI?

I'll work on this.

> Edit: tinki3 why am i off the waiting list? isnt ikilledkenny making me that slide half circle thing spell

I gave it few trys but it's really hard and laggy, there is no problem to make the unit reach the target, but to make it circle is laggy long.

> my spell would be Mountain of Destruction
What happens is i want a terrain deformation to spawn at the position of the caster (a big hill)
And that terrain deformation to move in a line towards the target of the spell, dealing X damage to all units that it hits, and knocking them off of the mountain.

I'll give this spell a shot.

M

minipots

Now to wait to be on the waiting list and get my spell done all i no is it is quite simple i just am a noob at spell makin at the moment and i really like the dashing effect and can b used in a variety of spells...

Z

Zhygot

I would like to have a spell that steal other heroes' spells. For example, spell-steal is activated, and when an ally or enemy casts an active spell within a certain range(600-900 aoe), "Spellstealer" gets the spell. Is this possible?

If its possible try to make in GUI, otherwise JASS will do.. Thanks.

I think i saw this spell somewhere before but i just cant recall where..

I

IKilledKEnny

Ok Squll2's request is done here is the link. This is not MUI nor MPI if you want it to be MUI / MPI say so.

Enjoy.

Edit: This also works for W!†A_cRaft

Attachments

• Shield.w3x
    15.2 KB · Views: 296

RockmanderZ

Reaction score
Hey,:) I already changed the effect's it works well but my problem is how do I make it work when the ability is level 2 or higher?...:(

I

IKilledKEnny

Nothing, all that needs to be done is to change in the object editor the number of levels that the ability has it should work 100%.

CasheL

Reaction score
Can u help me make a spell that give a hero certain buff that decrease its aspd n damage but if the hero hits an enemy hero three times in a row it will dramatically reduce its current hit point by percentage/or instantly kill the enemy hero.

thx:shades:

I

IKilledKEnny

> CasheL

Added you to my list... I'll have a lot of work today and tommorow. :)

P

phoe

I would request this kind of spell:

Passive Ability, applies immeaditely when hero learns skill. Everytime hero attacks enemy, there is chance to heal all nearby alliance and damage all nearby enemies. I want to be GUI and very user friendly to customize, like adding levels on that spell. Things i want to be customised are chance to make this happen(%), damage amount and healing amount(random numbers between X to Y like 100-200) and area of effect(small area which will be affected during effect of spell).

I

IKilledKEnny

> Zhygot

Maybe Tinki3 can do it, but the way I see it, it would require making a whole system.

> Phoe

I'll work on that as well.

CrazyWolf

Reaction score
I should have said that a long time ago:

TY TINKI3!!!!!!

Although i would like the same unit to be morphed your spell is great.+rep and credits.

I

IKilledKEnny

Estel3's request is done.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• Estel3's Request.w3x
    14.6 KB · Views: 286
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.