The Spell Request Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWolf

Reaction score
I'm kinda angry right now cuz tinki3 has forgotten about me or something.
However i post for third time a spell request that for a month now i cant figure out how to make it work.

Ok here is another request.Lets hope you can do it.

Whenever night falls the vampire lord transforms into a powerful demon with increased att speed and movement speed.Even if the vampire lord dies during night time he will be revived in his demonic form.However when the day comes the vampire lord goes back into his normal state losing the benefits of the night.Attack and movement bonuses rise with every level(of the ability).

For the demonic form you may use any model you wish.I will change it to my liking anywayz.
I WANT THIS SPELL IN TRIGGERS PLZ...

I tried doing this spell but its difficult.

P.S.+credit if you make this spell.(if you need any more infos say so)
Ty
If you two cant do it i ll give up :(

I

IKilledKEnny

> CrazyWolf

Alright we'll see if we can make it. Once Tinki3 will log in he'll add you to waiting list.

Estel3

Reaction score
Hey guys I've been having trouble with this spell:

Cover: The Paladin takes y% physical damage for the target of this ability, lasting for x seconds.

Level 1: 20% Physical Damage for 11 seconds
Level 2: 40% Physical Damage for 12 seconds
Level 3: 60% Physical Damage for 13 seconds
Level 4: 80% Physical Damage for 14 seconds
Level 5: 100% Physical Damage for 15 seconds

EDIT: Actually just make the duration always 15 seconds, that works.

Here's how it works. Cecil casts Cover on a unit. If that unit is attacked while having the "Cover" buff, Cecil takes that much damage for them.

I have tried this in GUI but just like with a GUI "Magic Evasion" I can only make it heal the damage it was dealt. Therefore if it takes damage that would kill it can't be "covered" (since it can't be healed after death) which is exactly the opposite point of this spell (besides being a massive tank).

I can copy it in JASS if you give importing instructions.

Thanks a ton if you can do this.

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
Actually...i have a spell here and i think i can do it my self but lazy do it xD...
can i put it at here and let u all handle??

the skill is like this:
Model:Zeus
SPELL
Hammer Flyers
X hero stomps the gound and lets out plenty of hammers hitting random units around X hero...[Has stun]

lvl 1 - 5 hammers (dealing random damage btw 100-175)
lvl 2 - 10 hammers (200-275)
lvl 3 - 20 hammers (300-350)
lvl 4 - unlimit hammers but hit all units in range of 450 of X hero (500-600)

dragonhord

Knowledge is true opinion. - Plato
Reaction score
Not to intrude on Kenny, and Tinki's thing here, but I think I can help you gals and since they both arent on =/ .
Code:
Shadow Strike
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Zeus
    Actions
        Set ZeusPoint = (Position of (Casting unit))
        Set ZeusGroup = (Random X units from Units within 500 of ZeusPoint matching ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False) and (((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of (Owner of (Casting unit))) Equal to False)))
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in ZeusGroup and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Create 1 Peasant for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at ZeusPoint facing Default building facing degrees
                Unit - Set level of Storm Bolt:Dummy  for (Last created unit) to (Level of Zeus  for (Casting unit))
                Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human - Mountain King - Storm Bolt (Picked unit)
                Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
        Custom script:   call DestroyGroup(udg_ZeusGroup)
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_ZeusPoint)
Storm Bolt: Dummy is a dummy spell based off stormbolt, and Peasant is a dummy unit that has no model file (zone indicator). Sorry if I intruded on your thing here, but I cant stand recieving help and not giving something in return =/ Figured this might take a little work off your hands... Not that its a big trigger...

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
I've requested this spell in just about every Spell Request thread, a Trip Laser. Using a Drain Mana lightning or something, it would stun anyone who passed the laser.

I tried using dummies at 10% of the distance between two receptors, 20% distance, etc. but I haven't figured out how to register when a unit comes in range of the units and then you Storm Bolt it or something.

The trip laser would have (preferably) 3 levels and last until 2/3/4 units are stunned.

If it can be made in GUI, I would really appreciate it.

dragonhord

Knowledge is true opinion. - Plato
Reaction score
Code:
Earthly Barrier
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Trip Wire 
    Actions
        Lightning - Create a Drain Mana lightning effect from source (EarthTarget offset by 500.00 towards (Facing of (Casting unit)) degrees) to target (EarthTarget offset by -500.00 towards (Facing of (Casting unit)) degrees)
        Set TripCaster = (Casting unit)
        Set TripeTarget = (Target point of ability being cast)
        Unit - Create 1 Trip Dummy for (Owner of TripCaster) at TripTarget facing Default building facing degrees
        Set TripUnit = (Last created unit)
        Trigger - Add to Trip Stun <gen> the event (Unit - A unit comes within 100.00 of TripUnit)
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 5, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Create 1 Trip Dummy for (Owner of TripCaster) at (TripTarget offset by (100.00 x (Real((Integer A)))) towards ((Facing of TripCaster) + 90.00) degrees) facing Default building facing degrees
                Set TripUnit[(Integer A)] = (Last created unit)
                Trigger - Add to Trip Stun <gen> the event (Unit - A unit comes within 150.00 of TripUnit[(Integer A)])
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Create 1 Trip Wire for (Owner of TripCaster) at (TripTarget offset by (100.00 x (Real((Integer A)))) towards ((Facing of TripCaster) + 270.00) degrees) facing Default building facing degrees
                Set TripUnit2[(Integer A)] = (Last created unit)
                Trigger - Add to Trip Stun <gen> the event (Unit - A unit comes within 150.00 of TripUnit2[(Integer A)])
        Wait 6.00 seconds
        Unit - Remove TripUnit from the game
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Remove TripUnit[(Integer A)] from the game
                Unit - Remove TripUnit2[(Integer A)] from the game
Then for the other trig...
Code:
Trip Stun
    Events
    Conditions
        ((Triggering unit) belongs to an ally of (Owner of TripCaster)) Equal to False
    Actions
        Set TripPoint = (Position of (Triggering unit))
        Unit - Create 1 Peasant for (Owner of TripCaster) at TripPoint facing Default building facing degrees
        Unit - Add Trip Stun (Dummy)  to (Last created unit)
        Unit - Set level of Trip Stun (Dummy)  for (Last created unit) to (Level of Trip Wire  for TripCaster)
        Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Mountain King - Storm Bolt (Triggering unit)
        Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_TripPoint)
I think that will work Cheddar, not sure about how the lightning of the tripwire will look though, might want to add some nice fancy end line units like goblin land mines or something... But the units summoned should have no model file, unless you want something besides the lightning effect to be shown...

W!†A_cRaft

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I woyuld kindly ask you to put me on the list.

I want a spell from WoW ---- Power Word: Shield (same spell is DotA - Lord of Avernus - Apoethic Shield)

If u dont know what it is than let me explain:

U use a spell on someone, it absorbs some amount of dmg and than the shield is lost.

Do not just redirect me to another post, all that kinda spells are made in JASS

I NEED IT TO BE MADE IN GUI

I

IKilledKEnny

> W!†A_cRaft

That would require some very high JASS skills of detecting the damage unit recieved etc. I believe it's impossible to do with less 300 lines of programming (at least!!) and even if it is possible (which I doubt) it would require hard cored JASSing...

W!†A_cRaft

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I dont think so it is done very simple in JASS, i have a map done with JASS and it works fine in that map, problem is i dont know JASS so i cant import it in my map.

Has only 3 triggers and it is fairly short, but as I said I STINK AT JASS so i have hard time importing it
here is the map take a look:

PS: I dont know who posted this spell i got a link long time ago

Attachments

• Shield System 1.2.zip
    27.2 KB · Views: 208

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
IKilledKEnny

> Tinki3 I think the spell can be modified a little to stop leaks.
Code:
Custom script: call DestroyTimer(udg_Knockback_Timer)

Well since a new timer isn't created each time, it doesn't need to be destroyed; the same timer is used each time the trigger is run, so only pausing is required.

If we did destroy it, however, we wouldn't have a timer to use.

__

CrazyWolf

> I'm kinda angry right now cuz tinki3 has forgotten about me or something.

Actually, I havn't.

I've kept my day and night system I made for you on my desktop, and have been waiting for a reply from you since :p

I'll tweak the map, and upload it ASAP.

__

Estel3

I'll see what I can do with the shield thing :)

__

~GaLs~

It can be done :)

__

Cheddar

> I've requested this spell in just about every Spell Request thread, a Trip Laser.

That will take me a fair bit of time.

I'll see what I can do with it :)

__

W!†A_cRaft

> I want a spell from WoW ---- Power Word: Shield (same spell is DotA - Lord of Avernus - Apoethic Shield)

I hope I can make it in GUI..

If not, do you still want me to make it?

__

All requesters have been added to the Waiting List.

Due the rapid increasing amount of requests, the thread has been closed until at least 5 spells have been completed.

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
This is a bump, as 7 spells have been made.

Yes, the thread is still locked, simply because IKilledKEnny needs to give me his completed spells before I open the thread, otherwise the waiting list will just pile up again, and I really don't want to spend hours on end making so many spells by myself (not that its too much of a problem).

I'm sorry for the people's spell's that have not yet been made - D0MinIc, Estel3, Cheddar, W!†A_cRaft.

They will hopefully be completed soon enough, if IKilledKEnny can find the time he requires (if he can't do it, I will do it).

Please send me a Private Message if you have any Q's.

I

IKilledKEnny

I finished Dominic's spell, sorry I was so slow, I had few unpleasant events lately but now I hope I can get back to working.

Cheddar, I was near completing your spell until I realised Tinki3 finished it as well, so sorry about that. :eek:

> Estel3, W!†A_cRaft

Storing damage taking by unit inside a variable is extemely difficult task as there as so many modifiers. Thus it is very hard to do your spells, sorry, I can't do it.

Update: Cheddar spells was editted and reposted. I completely remade Dragonhord's spell and as soon as I can get my main computer's internet to work I will upload it. My system is in JASS and uses KaTTaNa's handle system, however it has many comments.

Estel3

Reaction score
Ok can you guys help me with this one?

Stats - One Level, MUI, preferably in GUI but if necessary to work perfectly, JASS is fine (with enough tips on how to modify the spell should I need to).

Baneful - If a unit with this buff dies, its killer gets Doom casted upon it.

Right now I have a spell based on Unholy Frenzy that can only be cast on Friends and stuff. It leaves the Baneful buff. If a unit with that buff dies, its killer will suffer damage until death (I would prefer it to stay this way, with a buff i mean, because I have a trigger that prevents a unit from casting Baneful if the target's health is below 50% and it prevents allies from attacking a unit that has Baneful).

I had this working with a primitive GUI spell but suddenly it started not working and now I can't figure out why. Plus my system doesn't account for spells. Thanks guys (hope this isn't impossible!).

And IKK, don't worry about the other one, its fine.

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
> Ok can you guys help me with this one?

Yes, your added to the waiting list :)

> Stats - One Level, MUI, preferably in GUI
> Baneful - If a unit with this buff dies, its killer gets Doom casted upon it.

Since buffs can't be detected upon dying units, I'm either going to use unit custom values, or local booleans to help me.

Custom values would decrease the spell's ability to be MUI, but it would be able to be made in GUI, which is what you want.

Local booleans would require JASS, and would definately make the spell MUI, which is what you want, but you'd prefer to be made in GUI.

So you have 2 choices: GUI, or JASS. Whichever suits you best.

F

Fame.

Tinkie and Ikilledkenny can you guys help me create an ability based on Wolverine's Special (Weapon X) from Marvel vs Capcom..

Or

Basicaly a blade rush where the hero slashes in an X dealing aglity x 3 or something.. I want the hero to slash from where his location is at and ending with an X. Opposite of his first location.

If you guys need more info please ask THANK YOU!

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
> can you guys help me create an ability based on Wolverine's Special (Weapon X) from Marvel vs Capcom

Never heard of it.

> I want the hero to slash from where his location is at and ending with an X. Opposite of his first location.

Could you draw a diagram with arrows showing where he would go?
I don't really get what you're asking here.

F

Fame.

Could you draw a diagram with arrows showing where he would go?
I don't really get what you're asking here.

I Hope this can explain alot thanks again

ExampleWeaponX-1.jpg

Estel3

Reaction score
I can work with JASS if you give me a mini-import guide and what I need to do to modify it to work properly (and how to edit it). I would certainly prefer it that way thank you.

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
You don't mind if I suggest another one, do you? ^_^

Into the Crypt
Channeling. The Crypt Lord burrows underground, forcing spiked tendrils up in random locations, dealing damage and stunning enemy units. Lasts 30 seconds. 800 AoE. Costs 175 Mana. Cooldown 150 seconds.

Level 1: Deals 75 damage and stuns for 2 seconds to an enemy unit.
Level 2: Deals 125 damage and stuns for 2.25 seconds to an enemy unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.