Tooltip Missing Icon please help

P

PurpleSnake

I edited an ability, and everything fine, but one thing... When i click the plus symbol and im in the ability selection menu theres a picture of a smiling guy. How can i make it the picture i want.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Go to Research Icon- (blah blah blah)<---- Change this field to w/e icon you want.

P

PurpleSnake

ok thanks. lol every time i ask a question i end up fixing it before anyone posts anything lol i will wait from now on.

P

PurpleSnake

ok wait i havea real question now. When ppl dl the map, i want the picture that is like this pic of the map to be something else. I dont want ppl to see the actual maps pic.

P

PurpleSnake

Ok do you know how when you are downloading a map, and its a question mark symbol but then when your done downloading it it is a picture.. i want to change taht picture. its the picture that is like displayed before the game starts.

P

PurpleSnake

yes tahts right its the pic in the corner in the custom games.

DeathWing

Reaction score
Open Import Meneger in Editor by pressing F12.

File ---> Import ---> Find your picture (Must be in TGA/BLP! You can use Infraview (www.google.com ---> infraview [it's free ofc) to convert any image to tga by just opening it with it and saving as TGA.)
Click "Import"

Select your image from the list in Import Meneger and press enter

Mark "Custom Path" and change path in line of text to: wc3preview.tga

Click "OK"

Save your map

Turn off editor and turn on it again OR create new map (any size and tilset cuz you won't save it now) and then after it loads just load again your map to which you imported image.

If you didn't understood something then I'll have" ][_, ([]) ][_," :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.