mastah_

Reaction score
Code:
stone of water
    Events
        Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Entire map)) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        Or - Any (Conditions) are true
                            Conditions
                                (Region 003 <gen> contains (Picked unit)) Equal to False
                                (Region 000 <gen> contains (Picked unit)) Equal to False
                                (Region 001 <gen> contains (Picked unit)) Equal to False
                                (Region 002 <gen> contains (Picked unit)) Equal to False
                    Then - Actions
                            If - Conditions
                                ((Picked player) Food used) Greater than or equal to 30
                            Then - Actions
                            Else - Actions
                                Player - Add 1 to (Picked player) Food used
                    Else - Actions
                            If - Conditions
                                ((Picked unit) has an item of type Stone of Water) Equal to True
                            Then - Actions
                            Else - Actions
                                Player - Add -1 to (Picked player) Food used
can't seem to find why its not taking away food when a unit enters the region so any help'd be great

help plz thxs :)

BarzahdX

Reaction score
2 things.

1: I could be wrong on this, but I don't know if you can fit an ITE(if/then/else) in another ITE.

2: I think it would register better as subtract 1, not add -1.. Also be sure you have all of the conditions set properly, as simple as it is, the trigger seems to confuse me.

mastah_

Reaction score
1: yes u can...very much so...i use it alot

2: if you read the description of set property says "If you want to subtract use minus" or something like that so yea... and i've looked at trigger my self and looks fine... its ment to say

and in the middle of telling you wat it says i relised an error ...

Code:
                            If - Conditions
                                ((Picked player) Food used) Greater than or equal to 30
                            Then - Actions
                            Else - Actions
says picked player wheni havn't specified who the picked player is

BarzahdX

Reaction score
That COULD be it, that means you'd need to re-fire the unit group in every ITE, but I don't think that's true.. Don't forget about the
Code:
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Entire map)) and do (Actions)
at the top of the trigger, technically that gives you your picked player. I guess we can always hope, though.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.