Unit has item check

2evil

Reaction score
Is there any way to check if a neutral passive unit has a particular item? The only check i can find is the hero one, but that doesnt seem to work for buildings or units selliong items. Maybe an integer check to see if the unit has one maybe, been looking, but cant find anything

also, on a unrelated note, is there any way to remove the select unit button from stores?

T

ThePixelator

2evil said:
Is there any way to check if a neutral passive unit has a particular item? The only check i can find is the hero one, but that doesnt seem to work for buildings or units selliong items. Maybe an integer check to see if the unit has one maybe, been looking, but cant find anything

also, on a unrelated note, is there any way to remove the select unit button from stores?

first question:
Dont really understand you...
do you mean if the unit sells the item? If so, then no, there is no way to see, just see if it is the unit that sells it.
if you mean, if the unit has it in its inventory, then that hero action should work, what do you have it set to?

second question:
nope.

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
> remove the select unit button from stores?

"Select Hero" and "Select unit" have a data option for doing so.
I think for "Select unit" it's even off by default...

2evil

Reaction score
to clarify problem number 1: I want to see if a neutral passive shop has item-type of ____ for sale

and a completely unrelated question: for the integer 'player is on team', do the teams go 0 1 2 3 4....? or just 1 2 3 4? I am using that function and it is returning with 0 on my first team, but i cannot test the second team, as i do not have war3 on any other LANed compys right now :(

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
Player 1 (Red) = 0
Player 12 (Brown) = 11

Hold on a sec for your "Shop has item" thing.

Uh...can you point me to where the actions are dealing with selling and buying items are? I've never done anything with shops before -_-"

2evil

Reaction score
For the items actions that I am dealing with, check under neutral passive.

but mainly i just need to find a check that sees if my shop is currently selling a particular item

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.